Thursday, January 20, 2005

the walking dead

Well, here I am.. once again.. blogging, again. What shall become of this blog? Will it end in disaster? Only to be abandoned once again by me? Only time will tell. Hahaha. Okay okay.. I'll just cut it out with the dramatics. Hahaha. Well, yeah.. here I am!! Back again~ I actually wanted to start a new blog once the new year started.. unfortunately.. I was just too lazy to actually start one right away. Teehee. Plus, I couldn't think of a proper name to use for my blog.

Anyways, with the help of Mimin.. I finally figured out what name to use for the url! Thanks, Min! And now.. I've decided to use proper, full words.. instead of my usual short forms. Cos after reading some of my old blogs.. and getting pretty frustrated at the way I typed.. I've decided to do it properly this time round!

Hmmm.. I don't exactly know how to start this.. I'll probably just keep it short.. Wanna go to sleep soon.. then my baby is gonna call me later. Hehe.. well, that's one thing that I should mention.. that I am now taken~ Teehee.. and I like it that way.. that I'm taken by him. Who knew that I would be able to find true love once again? I didn't think I could.. not after what happened with my 2nd one. =) But I'm glad I did.. He's been so wonderful to me.. ever since we got together on the 30th of August. Hmm... amazingly.. we met each other through Friendster. Hahaha. Whoever said that Friendster doesn't work, eh? ;) I know.. I know.. I must've been nuts to get together with a guy I met on Friendster. Hahaha.. and yes.. even for me.. it has been hard to believe! What's worse is that.. we both decided to get together with each other only after 8 days of knowing each other online. Hahaha. The first time I chatted to him... we chatted all night.. into the early morning.. until I was caught by my pretty pissed off dad. Hehe.. and I remember him asking me if I wanted to hear him sing.. I was like 'alright'. Hehe.. so he did. He said it was cos he was in a pretty good mood. I had no idea why? And I still don't. Haha. Anyways.. the song he sang was Berhenti Berharap by Sheila on 7. Hehe.. but during those 8 days.. we chatted everyday.. and we called each other up.. it's weird.. I somehow wasn't nervous calling him at all. Teehee.

I'm real lucky to have found someone like him, I should say.. No one else has ever cared for me as much as he does. Hmm.. oh yea.. and he's 2 years older than me. Sometimes I don't even remember that he's that much older. Just feels like he's the same age or something. He says it's cos I'm more mature than others my age.. but maybe he's just more immature than those in his age group? Hahaha! Jk. He's definitely more mature than I am.. although he does merajuk quite a lot. Haha! Well, at least he doesn't do it as much as he used to.. not like in the beginning. Hehehe.

Well.. we've been together now for 4 months.. coming to 5. I'm hoping it would last much much longer. Forever, maybe? Heh.. *touch wood* Don't wanna be jinxing myself right now. =)

And... argh!! My foot still hurts... since last week.. =( I hurt it when I didn't land quite so properly when I scaled the fence last week. Heheh.. long story... maybe I'll tell it another time. Not right now. Must keep my readers in suspense. Wahaha!! As if I've got any readers anyway.

Hehe.. what inspired me to start a new blog? Well, the new year for one. Suddenly felt like I wanted to make a new one sempena the new year. Haha. But.. the new year soon passed. And then recently I got to reading several blogs of people I knew.. which made me suddenly crave the ability to live out my life online. Cewah. Hmmm... it's close to midnight right now. So.. I suppose I'll just end here. More later. Promise! Teehee!

1 Comments:

Blogger me_yasmin said...

you mentioned my name in your blog!!! yay!!! i'm famous!! btw, u got together with *ahem,ahem* after only knowing each other for eight days? boleh tahanlah this woman...

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home