Wednesday, January 26, 2005

XPDC trip - day 2

Miri, 12th January 2005 - Wahaha!! Macam berita pulak. Anyways, yeah.. on this day.. me and Rafie got out of the house late.. cos my dad also for some reason went for work late that day. Which is rather odd since he usually gets out of the house pretty early. Heh.. when I went downstairs to check to see whether the coast was clear.. and found my dad still downstairs.. I got so worried. Hahaha.. but he went to work in the end anyway. Phew~ Wani and Mimin came to pick us up and we all drove at the Inn to meet up with the rest of them. Since we went to meet up with them late.. we had to miss breakfast.

That day.. we all went up to the Brunei border. Just cos the rest of the XPDC club wanted to go take some pictures in front of a sign that says 'Welcome to Brunei'. Hahaha. As if they had really gone to visit Brunei. :P So anyway.. we all drove up to the border.. and past the imigration place. They were so nice to let us through just for us to take some pictures on the other side although we all did not have any passports and what not with us. Anyways, Mimin and Wani stayed behind in the car whilst Rafie and I went out to join the rest of them. Oh btw, they had their own bus and all. That's how they came up to Miri. Teehee.


At the Brunei border.

After that, whilst the rest of them went to Parkson, me, Wani, Rafie, and Mimin went to do some marketing. Had to help them out to buy some stuff for a BBQ they were planning on having later that night when they go to Niah. So we all first went to Pottery where we bought stuff like tongs, charcoal, chicken wire, cooking oil, fire starters, BBQ sauce, etc. After that we went to a place where Wani said her mom said is a good place to buy meat stuffs. Unfortunately, they don't sell whole chicken there.. and that was what they wanted. They wanted 7 whole chickens. So, I suggested we go to a place near Parkson. Hmm.. what's the place called... Ayam A+. Haha. Wani had a hard time picking up whole chickens and putting them into the plastic bags. She was screaming, saying that the chickens were still alive and all. -_-" Hahaha.

Funny thing happened while we were at Ayam A+... okay.. the doors into the place were sliding doors.. and they were closed. Rafie was sitting on a stool on one side of the door, right next to the cashier. So then, there came this lady who wanted to come into the shop but she didn't know that those doors were sliding doors so she tried pushing and pulling them but they still wouldn't budge. So then I decided to help and tugged open the door which then slammed into Rafie's shoulder which of course made him yell out in pain and he then started cluthing his shoulder with one hand and this whole time.. I couldn't help but laugh. I don't know why. Sometimes it's just funny when someone gets hurt, isn't it? Haha. But I really was concerned about how he was although all I mostly did was laugh.. but in between the laughter I did ask how he's doing and if he was alright. Stupid questions really when I can see that he's not. Poor baby... Btw, I wasn't the only one laughing there, alright? Wani, Mimin, and the cashier lady were giggling and all that as well which proves that I'm not the only evil one there.

While I was at Ayam A+, my mom also called me up and forced me to go home. I really wish I didn't have to go... I just wanted to spend as much time with Rafie as I could.. cos he was only there in Miri for 2 days since it was a club trip kinda thing. I told my mom that I didn't have a ride home cos Wani is also busy with this thing to which my mom then said she would then just come and pick me up. Grrr... so at around 1pm, my mom pulled up to the shop and I just jumped into the car and just took off without so much as a bye to Rafie. =( Couldn't anyway.. couldn't let my mom him there. Heh.. otherwise she's gonna wonder why he's there. :P She would've recognized him from the first time he came over to Miri to visit me when we faked a fake project with the help of Syafiq and Wani where I had them also stay over at my house to work on a 'project'. Heheh..

Anyways, yeah.. so then I went home.. cos I had to take care of Andy, my lil sister. Rafie actually wanted to stay behind in Miri whilst the rest of the group went off to Niah. So that he could spend more time with me. Then he was to stay over at Harvill's house later that night, if he had stayed anyway. Wow.. amazing isn't it? Only one night of knowing each other and already Harvill sudi let Rafie stay overnight at his place? Hehe. We all actually planned to go up to Canada Hill later that afternoon.. after the rest of them had left for Niah. But since now I couldn't go, Rafie decided to just join the rest of them to Niah. =( I was a bit sad.. I didn't want him to go.. but I understood completely why he did. Besides, we still wouldn't have been able to see each other should he have stayed in Miri.

So later that afternoon, Mimin and Wani came over... we all stayed out on the porch and talked all afternoon. Oh, and Aaron joined us soon after after he got back from school. Wani and I actually planned on going to Niah the next day to join them in their activities. I was really excited about the idea of going.. one, cos I'll be seeing Rafie again and two, cos I've never been to Niah.. and I was really just excited about hiking and trekking about the place with Rafie. Hehe. Unfortunately though.. later that night, when I asked my parents about going down to Niah with Wani, they refused to let me go and Wani probably wouldn't be allowed to go either should her mom find out that I actually wasn't allowed to go with Wani. So hence hatched an evil plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home