Thursday, February 24, 2005

the ruling, #1 msian studies group.. hell yeah, you better believe it. We rocked!!

Oooh.. yeah! And here's my first sem Malaysian Studies Group. I just love this picture.. =) Starting from the top left corner going clockwise is Wani, Cheryl, Ramma, Rachel, Calvin, and finally in the middle, Me!! I remember we all used this picture in our Malaysian Studies project. Teehee. Which we all got the highest marks for. *sinister grin* Must be cos of all our pretty pictures, no? ;) We deserved it anyway. For working so hard on it. For staying up all night the night before our project was due just starting to write the biography of one of the local leaders. Haha! But really, we DID deserve it. For going around neighbourhoods (walking) in the hot hot sun, collecting information and surveys, for interviewing the Temenggung, for scanning some of the Temenggung's pictures, for the ink that went to waste in printing out the project. Hehe.. yeah.. it was cool. Funny how everyone started drifting off to sleep one by one in every corner of my house.

I remember.. even that night.. everyone was still so relaxed.. surfing the net, listening to music. Oh yeah.. I remembered how everyone brought their own laptops over... and we were all sitting in the music room. With about 5 or 6 laptops crowding the place. Good thing that my house has wi-fi, eh? ;) That was cool. Too bad I can't post up a pic of us all chilling here in the room. Well, blame my dad. He reformatted my old pc without my knowledge, and poof! there goes all my files, my songs, my pictures. I hope they went off peacefully. May they Rest In Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rafie : So, no one else reads your blog, eh? Right....

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home