Thursday, February 24, 2005

of mosquitoes and curtin students

What is with all these mosquitoes nowadays?? I have managed to gather up quite a number of mosquitoe bites over the past few days. I should be proud. I mean, just on my right arm.. I already have like... 8 mosquitoe bites!! Try to add in the mosquitoe bites I got all over the rest of my body, my legs, my feet, my back, my face. -_-" It's not a pretty sight. That I can tell you. But I've noticed that there has been a sudden boom of mosquitoes in Miri.

Oh gawd... It's hell. Since I'm prone to mosquitoe bites cos mosquitoes are attracted to me. Bla bla bla. Everywhere I go now, I see mosquitoes flying around. At home, in the car, in the restaurants, everywhere. >.<" And the itching... OMG!!!!!!! ARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!! Help help!! They're so unbearable!! Even as I'm typing this.. I have to fight the temptation to scratch.... but I can't stand it. I have to. And the itching isn't restricted to just one spot. NooooOOOOOO.... it's all over your body. The mosquitoes are just having their fun in making you play Twister by yourself with all those spots on your body!! "Ooohh.. why don't we bite her there next?? See if she manages to stretch all the way there while scratching the other spot? Oooh, what fun!!" GaaaaHHHHHHHH!!! Hate! Hate! >.<

I'm about ready to move into my own little plastic bubble just like Bubble Boy. What's unfair is.. that.. my brother doesn't get bitten at all!!! Grrrrrrr... at least my little sister is also just like me. Mosquitoes are just as attracted to her as they are to me. Hmm.. who knows how many mosquitoes are sucking away at my feet right now, eh? Oh, and there goes another mosquitoe.. flying right past me.

I blame this sudden boom of the mosquitoe population to Curtin students. There cannot be any other reason for it. What with Curtin students going back home for their 3 month holiday and all. The mosquitoes have no more unnatural enemies to keep the general mosquitoe population down. Geez, Kim, what do you think these Curtin students even do to keep the mosquitoes at bay just for you, hmmm?? Why, simple, eat them of course. It's all just logic. Curtin students must eat mosquitoes. Why else the sudden boom of the mosquitoe population once all the Curtin students leave Miri for their hols, hmmmm?

I think, the mosquitoes are making me sick. In the head. If not already.. more so now. -_-" Yes, I do realise I'm a Curtin student myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger me_yasmin said...

gosh,kim...me oso kena mosquito bite one...my case isn't as bad as yours,tho'.btw,i will not,i absolutely refuse to eat mosquitos just because i'm a curtin student,so there!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home