Tuesday, August 30, 2005

random childhood memory #1

The other day, I was eating some mangos and it reminded me of when I was a child. I loved eating mangos. I would practically stuff my face with the stuff. Just like my little sister does now. Well, it reminded me of those times when after I would be done stuffing my face with mangos, my dad would poke my tummy and say things like, "Ooh! I can tell how many mangos you've eaten. You've eaten..... 7 pieces of mango!" and I'd be so amazed. Like, how does he know?? Wow! Magic! My daddy must be a psychic!! And he'd do that every single time after I was done eating mangos. Haha. Silly dad. Silly me.

Here's how he does it. Here's the secret. A magician's secret. He would watch me while I was eating my mangos and count as I ate them. Heheheh. Magic.

13 Comments:

Blogger ALANTSH said...

hehe, funny dad... but do u really eat 7 pieces of mango??? Quite a lot for a child you know?

9:34 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

yameh? not enough for me actually. muahahaha!! can never get enough of them. :P

1:56 PM  
Blogger ALANTSH said...

walau weh...ru kua wu gao cho ah.?
surf blogspot on math class? haha.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Marmoseth said...

ooh u scan old pics!! eeeeeee...!!!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

waaddddddd... bored bah!!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol. haha

eh, mango's one of my favourites too! :p

9:27 AM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

I was thinking of doin that too...i mean scanning ol pics n stuff...heeee heeee heeee..okay im nuts.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

wani: huh?? hey.. that means you're calling me nuts, eh?? just cos i scan old pics? =(

9:05 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

No i mean the heeee heee heee thing

9:38 PM  
Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

she lies!!! heheh jk jk *pat pat* hahah.. my turn to do tat to u guys~ :P i think i'll scan my old pics too~ hehehe kim.. andy is a splitting image of u~ seriouslY~

12:25 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

andy? yups.. that i know. -_-" except that she's skinnier than i was when i was young. i was chubby and cute. lol.

1:11 PM  
Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

ler~~~~ cuter lagi tu!! haha

10:46 PM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

hahah! nice trick! :P

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home