Thursday, January 26, 2006

orchard road

Orchard Road



The Christmas decorations at Orchard Road is just as expected, very nicely done and very special indeed. This year they had these speakers all along the sidewalks, each playing a different Christmas song, which were mounted on every few streetlamp they had. Also on the streetlamp was a little sign with the lyrics to the song so you could just stand there and sing along. Haha! Lucky for you guys, I have a 10 second video of it so that you would be able to experience it for yourselves!



Pictures. =)


Christmas Trees






Random Things On Orchard Road











Videos





This was all long overdue, I know. :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

walau.. u racing to be the first everytime eh? hehehe. thanks. happy CNY to you too. wanna come visit me..?

me dun understand chinese though. speak'ah english!

11:51 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

isyk...me belum lagi..huhuhu

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home