Saturday, January 14, 2006

what happened, not exactly

Well, what happened? Wait, first of all, I did not talk to my mom upon someone's request. Someone thought that it would've just made things worse if I did. So I didn't do it.

What happened.. now how do I explain this without giving too much away.. Well, let's just say this, my family over in Seremban did not give Mark a very good first impression. What they did? I shouldn't say. I'm just disappointed in what they did. They had no good reason for it either. Let bygones by bygones.

Mark was just very upset and unhappy about the whole situation considering the fact that he had travelled all the way down to Seremban by train just to meet them. Let's just say that it goes deeper than that but I don't think I should tell it right now. If ever I would be allowed to tell it.

I just wanted Mark to like them, and to have them adore him which I'm sure they will once they've gotten to know him better.

Anyway, don't you just hate it when people say stuff like,
"I'll talk to you later." or
"I'll call you later." or
"Come here. I need to talk to you." or
anything else of the sort? And they don't say it with a smile.. they just look so stern.. and they say it so solemnly.. that it just makes you feel like you're in the deepest shit you can think of.. or that they're just gonna start screaming your ears off about something wrong you did.

I really hate it when people say that to me. I seriously start feeling so guilty for something, but I don't know what!! Not to mention how scared I also feel. Well, guess what, Mark said it to me when I saw him at the airport just now when I went to pick up my brother, Aaron. He might still be upset. I'm just really hoping not. The whole time after that and up till now, I'm wondering if I did something so very wrong.. and I'm not exactly looking forward to his phone call.

I don't think I've done anything wrong.. but I can't help but feel this way whenever someone says that to me. If ever anyone of you needs to talk to me, but later? Just tell me what it is you need to talk to me about.. or just assure me that it's nothing bad. Unless of course you all wanna just give me anxiety attacks then fine.

That's it for tonight, folks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

goodness...sounds worrying.
i'm speechless...


oh btw, jasmine refused to answer ur tag. YOU MUST DO STH. MAKE HER DO IT!!!whee~~~

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiyoo..
how can it be like tat one??

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home