Friday, January 13, 2006

stupid/disappointed

The last post was somewhat hard to write cos of what I'm going through right now.

Crying so badly. I'm feeling so upset, so guilty, so sorry, so angry, so disappointed. So very disappointed.

I'm disappointed in my family. Not my immediate family. Not yet anyway. I might be in the morning, when I find out what's going on.

I'm so very angry. I feel like truly mangling someone up but there's no one around besides me.

FUCK. I HATE THIS.

I thought they were better than that! I thought they were GOOD people. I thought they were capable of CARING. Apparently NOT.

IDIOTIC FUCKTARDS.

All they fucking care about is themselves. FUCK. What the hell happened?!

Why did it have to turn out this way. You stupid Friday the 13th. Hate hate hate hate hate!!! Aaarggghhh!!!!!

Sobbing mess, all cos of this. I'm trying to study, GODDAMMIT!!!! Tell me, how am I supposed to study when I can barely see anything through these eyes??!?!!!?!

Biting my tongue and my lips to try stop crying. Cry cry cry, I'm such a stupid weakling.

I'm gonna confront my mother about this tomorrow morning. If she doesn't try to fix this, which is really all her fault anyway!! I'm staying in my room! And I'm not coming out. TO HELL WITH THOSE VIOLIN LESSONS.

Geez, and I was looking forward to all that too. STUPID. It's just all too stupid.

Feel like flipping someone off. But again, there's no one around.

FUCK. TELL ME THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..what's wrong?

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh...
are u okay??

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home