Friday, January 13, 2006

damn you, subkiller

Apparently, I've been tagged. And by some unseen blogger law, I must comply by writing out whatever it is I have to write and then tagging others as well. Apparently, this is also called a meme. Anyway, this is all SubKi||er's fault. Damn lazy to think of how to answer bah...


First of all, remove the blog in the no.1 spot from the following list and push everyone up one place. Then add your own blog to the bottom spot.


1. Che-Cheh
2. Alex Allied
3. Clueless Dream
4. Planet SubKi||er
5. Guilty Secrets


Then, answer the following questions :


What was I doing 10 years back:
Being 9. Being a total kampung kid. I remember chasing a rat in school. I recall bullying a friend to give me his work cos I never did my schoolwork. I remember going to a nursery owned by a family friend after school cos we (my brother and I) didn't have anyone else to look after us. I know I never did any homework.. I bullied my brother a lot.. All I cared about was playing. Always outside in the yard, playing around. All in all, I wasn't a very good kid back then.

What was I doing 1 year back:
Still not being a very good kid.

5 snacks I enjoy:
- Skittles
- Chocolate
- Ice-cream
- Juice (considered snack also lah)
- Kacang putih

5 song I know all the lyrics off my head right now:
- Dishwalla - Every little thing
- Anberlin - Naive Orleans
- Vendetta Red - The Banshee Ballet
- Death Cab for Cutie - Title and Registration
- Anberlin - Cadance

5 things I would do if I'm a millionaire:
- Invest
- Share it with family, bring friends out for swanky dinner. ;)
- Go on a total shopping spree and buy some expensive stuff. (What kinda expensive stuff? Well, I don't know. I'm kinda spoilt for choice here. I mean, I'm suddenly rich.)
- Persue the several odd dream here and there.
- Donate. (If there's enough left over)

5 bad habits:
- Bad posture?
- Being lazy.
- Procrastinating.
- Never learning from my mistakes. Being very hard headed.
- Loving fully and sincerely..

5 things I love to do:
- Put on some music, lie down, close my eyes, and relax.
- Hang out with some good company. =)
- Blogging.
- Enjoy some good food/book.
- Travel.

5 things you would never wear, buy or get new again:
- This dress I once had which looked like a sack. Yuck.
- Basically, my clothes from childhood.
- All my old spectacles/glasses
- Err... the haircuts I had when I was a kid?
- A bikini?

5 favourite "toys":
- Handphones
- Laptops/Desktops
- Gaming consoles
- Digital cameras
- Actual toys

Then you select 5 people to pass it on to:
- Attention Seeker (Because you really need to update your blog, gal.)
- Wani @ 1e (... simply because.)
- Lil Butterfly (Saje saje.)
- Nadia (Cos you were the last person to write in my tagboard.)
- Jasmine (Punishment for changing your blogs too many times and also for saying that you always wanna stop blogging.)


Have fun, y'all.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank god i dont hv a blog.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

hmm.. maybe i should add ur name there and then you'd be forced to start one? heheheheh..

11:00 PM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

good thing I've not been online lately
hahah..

thanks for not adding me in that list.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

only because you don't write anything that's real anymore. that's why ure not on that list. if not, you would've been. =)

12:34 AM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Kim jaik~!! I was wondering why my name was there when i was scolling up...

huhuhuhu~

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kim: too bad. the list is full n u cant change it no more =D

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home