Thursday, January 12, 2006

the sound of reality sinking in

My Hello isn't working. So I haven't been able to continue posting my pictures lately. =( Sad sad. Can't torture you people with my vacation photos. Hahaha. Technology is so interesting. The other day, some family friends were over at our place. Remember the days when we used films in our cameras instead of memory cards and how after a vacation, we'd have some friends over and we'd take out the old album and start showing off all our vacation photos which none of our friends are really interested in anyway?

Well, now it's possible for anyone of us to just hook up our pictures onto our wide screen TVs when our friends are over and torture them so much more easily!! Ahahahahaha.

Moving on... why aren't any of you guys updating your blogs?! Don't you realise how bored I am?? Don't you all know that you're supposed to be entertaining me with all your funny stories and witty comments? Oh gawd, I sound like a first class diva. Next thing you know, I'll be ordering you over to my house with some freshly made pizza in tow and I'll be making you feed me grapes while I blogged about how luxurious my life is. So! I would like a large plain cheese pizza with extra cheese and don't forget to pick up some seedless grapes on your way over here!! Hey, I did warn you that that was what you were gonna hear next! Hahaha.

Mark's in KL for a couple of job interviews. I hate being stuck here!! Wish I could follow him over as well.. then while he's having his interviews, I could be hanging out with a couple of friends over a drink or something. Ah, something I didn't do while I was over there myself a couple of weeks back. Mostly cos I was held back by family and I wasn't really staying in the city itself anyway. Boo.. and he was telling me how nice his hotel room was and all that. :cry:

But ahhhh... hotel room beds are soooooo soft and fluffy and comfy and cool.... :drools: Grr. I feel like just going over to Marriot just to sleep tonight. Ahahaa! But lonely. Nevermind. But lately I've been having this craving to relax in a bathtub. We don't have a bathtub anymore back home. =( We used to have one, but that was before we renovated. Emily is sad.

Anyways, he's gonna be having 2 job interviews tomorrow. Hoping that all goes well. =) Then after that, he's probably gonna take the train down to Seremban to stay the night with some family that I got there. Shocking, no?? He's gonna be staying over with some family and he's gonna be meeting some of them for the first time. And I won't even be there! But it's okay, at least Aaron and Greg are there to take care of him.

People have been commenting that Mark's almost like an in-law already. I actually agree! The other night, I was chatting to my brother, Aaron, online, just telling him the plans with Mark and about him going to KL and all that. Then my brother commented.

Aaron: Wah! He like in-law already ah?
Me: If so, no one told me. :-/


Mark thinks that my mom's gonna try to get him to marry me next. :faints: The way she's been acting, I don't blame him. But.... despite the way my parents have been acting, I don't think they'd go that far.. I think. Yes.. despite the way my mom keeps asking about him.. despite the way my parents went up to bed early last night (at 9pm!!! shocking!!) and left both Mark and I alone downstairs, unsupervised.. and despite the way my mom's being so overly friendly with him.. despite the way she lets me go out with him when I have so much trouble just going out with a couple of friends!

Waaarrrgghhhhhh!!! That was the sound of reality sinking in, my dear friends.

Goodnight.

8 Comments:

Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

Come n buy Kim's portable bath tub now at only a low cost of RM99.90. its durable n it easily stores under ur bed!! get it now at ur nearest Smart shop now~!~ or call 03-88563555 noW n get an extra toothBRUSH!

12:19 AM  
Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

yawn~ ahhaha i'm bored :(

12:19 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Siden said...

hahaha...so..can i call mark as my bro in law too?? hihihi...:P

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm jeles.
ur parents are so sporting. so open minded.
i'm jeles.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm soooo jeles too....!!!!
wish i have sporting parents like u do...
but..i still luv them!!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

jimmy: why? ure not even my brother.... :-/ ure weird.

ah, well. they didn't use to be so open minded! they were just like ur parents. i think that they're only this way cos i've finally brought home a boy that they could accept. and the reason why they're being so nice to him is so that he won't wanna dump me or something and i won't go off running to some other guy that may be not of their liking.

see? they never let me date before either.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah, ur last comment makes u sound like you're paranoid, like u dun trust your parents sincerity about him....

9:40 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

nah, it's just very weird and i'm still not used to the way they've been acting. :-/ we've only been together three months too.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home