Monday, January 16, 2006

apparently, the world hates me

No, apparently, I've just been tagged, again. By a certain Miss Luxferi. How random. I guess she's just decided to let her presence be known. Yes, I've noticed that there was link to my blog from yours for quite some time now. How it got there... entahlah. Maybe one day she would be kind enough to share. *hint hint* This is gonna be my second meme, ever.

This time round, they're telling me that I have to write an entry that's in between 100-200 words! With some very special words in it, so special that they could only be used once! The magic words:

1. I
2. me
3. blowjob
4. grapes
5. random
6. power
7. loneliness
8. water
9. robot
10. blue

------------------------------


She was leaning forward on the kitchen counter with a glass of water in her hands. Suddenly, the lights in the kitchen went off. She tensed up as she heard someone coming up behind her. She felt someone then pressing up against her. He, yes, it was definitely a him, started rubbing her suggestively.

She turned around and as soon as she did, he started kissing her passionately. As soon as they stopped, she said, “You sure are being random today.. I wasn’t expecting this at all.”

“Shh, don’t talk.. was just lonely.. and only you have the power to cure the loneliness in a man.” He then proceeded to unbutton her shirt, revealing her bra “Oh baby, you tease, you know that blue’s my favourite colour…”

Seconds later, they were both naked on the kitchen counter, his fingers inside her, with her moaning. When she’s climaxed, he stops and says to her, “Give me a blowjob.”

In awhile, she was sucking on him like she’s been missing him for years. She wanted him to moan for her. She gave him a grape-juice moose as he came.

He was still breathing heavily when she asked him if he wanted to come again to which he replied, “You think so easy like robot, ah?”


------------------------------

There, it's been edited.

I know.. I wrote over the limit, again, but pfft.. call me a rebel, call me what you will. Hmph!


So, who's next?

- W a n i D u c k i e (You just always have such an interesting perspective on things)
- Lil Butterfly (Let's see how creative media students are, eh?)
- Saru-Kun (I love the way you write)
- SubKi||er (Call it payback)
- Attention Seeker (I also love the way you write)

Have fun, guys!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's called grape-juice moose dear. =p
not sum kinda grape. hehe.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Nisa said...

What! I've been tagged twice by the same person?! Goodness. Why did I click here? Why??

Last time I've been tagged, it was IngHui. But I ignored it. Can I ignore this too? Haha. Just kidding. Next post will be up soon!

P.S: Darn u Kim. But it also means u read my blog. =)

5:40 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

there.. stef, happy? i included your grape-juice moose this time round.

and ha ha! to nysa. ;)

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good gurl, kim =D
nice short story. good for bedtime =DDD

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

;) Hey!! Luxferi here. I linked your blog cos I think it's pretty interesting... got it through another site's link, I think. Hope you don't mind.

2:12 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

luxferi: oh, it's no problem. it's rather flattering really. =) haha. wb from kl, btw. ;)

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home