Thursday, March 16, 2006

free 2 be connected youth rally



Last weekend (11th and 12th March) was the Free 2 Be Connected Youth Rally. This year's rally was held at the Miri Indoor Stadium. A much better location compared to the previous years because this time there's a less chance of the building collapsing what with all the jumping. Haha.


The Band.


Was there for both nights. First night, we all sat someplace close to the stage. Urgh! Geez, people are crazy.. Jumping around and all that, bumping into other people.. Stupid Jimmy. He was like, pushing onto my shoulders to jump higher. Buduh...




Altered Frequency came over to perform.


That's the bassist David Gary with Rev. Christopher Long.


Chris Long and Andy.


The crowd on the first night.


Me and Kok Kiong, my classmate from Secondary School. Urgh.. my face is so fat.


This is me with my cousin from the bidayuh side of my family, Natalia.


Me with Daniel. =) I like the background in the picture lar.


On the second night, we opted to sit up in the balcony because we didn't want to face the crowd again.. that whole bunch of crazy people. Yeah, seriously crazy la those people. Scary.








Look, it's David Gary again. Eheh.




This is my friend, Joshua. Also known as Guava Boy for his efforts in keeping our city safe.


With Chris Long. So siaw wan his pose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home