Tuesday, March 14, 2006

i never even asked

Last Sunday, I was in the kitchen getting a drink from the refridgerator when my brother walked into the room and said something to which I proceeded to curl up into a foetus position on the floor and cried.

What did he say? -_-"

He said, "Did you know that the male G-spot is in the rectum?"

Of all the random things to say!!!!!! Geez!

I was just kidding about the curling up into a foetus position and crying though.

But yeah.. like eww. *shudder* Yuck.

4 Comments:

Blogger Arth Akal said...

Oh my gawd!!! How does your brother know that??!!...

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell ur bro that clits are female dicks. "mini dicks".
oh heck he prolly knew that oredy =p

11:21 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

arth: i didn't bother to ask.. i was too busy being traumatised. but when i told my bf about it, he was like, "you didn't know?"

O.O

"it's in that movie, Road Trip, what!" I haven't watched that movie, so i'm not sure. hahaha.

stef: uh..... ok..... maybe? but like, erm..... eaarrrggggghhh! how do people get off telling their little brothers things like these?! -_-" don't tell me you do that to your lil brothers.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go correct your brother... it's actually somewhere between the anus and scrotum. So I've read.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home