Tuesday, February 28, 2006

how sad is this?

Broken! That's how I feel!! How could she do that?? How can he like her too?? How?? I thought he liked the other one.. and then the other one likes him too.. but now he goes and likes someone else?? When I've been rooting for them to get together for SOOO long?! NOOOO!

You both cannot get together! You will not be with that girl, you will go and be with your messed up other love! Even if she can't be in a relationship right now, you will do it! Yes, you will do as I say.

This cannot happen. I've already pictured the both of you being together and you going off with some other girl is unacceptable! Gah!!

Dora, why did you have to meddle in all this?? Why did you have to kiss Marty??? What about Faye?? Faye's your friend, right?! Why are you moving in on this guy whom you know Faye loves and wants to be with, only just not yet? And only because she's not ready. You know she needs time! You knew how fucked up her life was and here you are, fucking it up even more! =(

Marty, since when did you even like Dora? I mean, ever since I've known you, it's always been Faye this and that. And when you guys finally admitted the fact that you guys liked each other... didn't that feel so good?? Eventhough, it was a tad bit confusing to hear that although she likes you too, she can't be with you.. but what the heck.. it's only been a few weeks since.. and already you fell for her employer. -_-"

Faye, just get over your issues. Marty's yours and you know it. Go whoop your employer's arse. She won't fire you, she'd understand. And grab Marty. Heck, he's too adorable to just let go! And you claimed him first! It was so obvious since the beginning how much you liked him. I'm gonna be watching what you do next. And it better be something sadistic.. with Dora.

Pintsize, I know this all doesn't involve you, but I think you're cute. But you're too horny. Haha.

I know the rest of you may be bluuuuuuuuuurrr over all this. But I think I'll just leave this one little clue.

Click for some Questionable Content.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsk.i seriously thought it was something else. something like, real thing la. not some comic. etc. tsk.

12:48 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

but the feelings were real....... *blink blink*

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah the feelings were definitely real alright. anyone who's not a fucked up emo bum wouldn't get the damn thing.
i don't get it.
but i sure as hell wannabe marten and bang all ladies sans faye. hmmm, on second thoughts, throw her into the orgy as well. oh damn, dora's brother is so totally hot. i want...

sorry babes...i err, started from page 1 and finished it in like, 7 hours or so...

2:58 AM  
Blogger me_yasmin said...

I'm in the same boat with you on this one, Kimi!

Curse you Jeph Jacques for leading us on! Curse yoooouuuu!!!

p/s I likey Pintsize, too! hee...

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home