Friday, February 24, 2006

calling all curtains

Wow.. it's been a week since my last post.. Haha. Well, I've been in a rather foul mood. Not saying why. =) Won't pretend that I may not still be though. I only just wanted to say one thing.

Oh gawd.. all you Curtains are back. Yesh, I call you Curtin people Curtains. Hah! I'm so very the lihai.

*parades proudly around room*

The awful realisation happened when I was at McD's earlier on. Yes, some of you were there.

Oh, go home.

(Yes, I'm not looking forward to the new term)

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

haha.. Curtin is my uni.

McD is where i met some of them.

Gak!

1:14 AM  
Blogger Nisa said...

Wat! I'm a curtain?! WTH?! CURTAIN? I aint no blardy curtain wei.. Aduhhh...

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kim ure movin away soon huh?

8:16 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

nysa: yes, you are. u go to Curtin, don't cha? :P :P muahahahaa. now i can see a mental image of curtin students hanging up on windows. how weird. oh, haha.. there you are. hanging up with the rest of them. how odd.

stef: what made you think i'm moving away....? hmm..

rasyiq: yes, duh. hahaha. take care of her? i could but she wouldn't let me, seeing that she's so macho and all. it won't do much good for her ego that way. kakaka.. nysa, ur bf says ure very the macho. pelik.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kim: im a genious maaa~~~

nysa: u macho?! ghei...

11:00 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

stef: wei... tell lar... :-/ my mom told your parents or something ka? cos i know I haven't told anyone before u even said anything. :P

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home