Sunday, February 12, 2006

english beetle

I just found some old picture that I edited quite some time ago. Back when I was still experimenting with Photoshop. Hah! Trying to put all those speech bubbles into the pictures. Hehe. =) Cute leh.







So what's the story, morning glory?

Well, we were all at the driving range. Aaron and I found this stag beetle which we played with for awhile before letting it go. We let it go by throwing it out into the fields, where it flew and landed not too far away. After a few minutes, we noticed that the beetle hadn't moved from where it had landed. Aaron went to investigate and pronounced the beetle dead due to sun stroke. Haha! Yes, it was a very hot day. And that was when we decided to take a few pictures using my camera phone with the dead beetle.

Sadistic? Maybe. Amusing? Definitely.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the...

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*speechless*

2:03 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

what???? =( you all no like? boo..

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...hoo hoo

5:15 PM  
Blogger me_yasmin said...

poor beetle!!! bad, bad kimi! leave dem bugs alone, ok??

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just stoned...but very much on the fence on this one.
My father use to feed kittens and live crabs whisky and watch them dance...

2:15 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

lol.. sorrylor... if anything, the beetle did get it's chance at attacking me while it was still alive. and damn, those things are aggresive! and painful. haha!

saru kun: erm.... ~_~ oh well, at least the kittens and crabs must be enjoying themselves. and ure stoned?

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home