Wednesday, March 02, 2005

back due to unpopular demand


So, guess what.. I'm back. Hah! Anyway, in this post.. I'm just gonna tell y'all about a few of my little discoveries from the web. Yahah. So sit back, and listen up!! Or read properly, whatever.
  1. The Polyphonic Spree - I don't really know who these people are.. just stumbled across them while surfing the net. I think they're a band. They actually scare me a little. Cos they look... too happy. Like hippies or something. Not that hippies are bad. They're just different and strange and well, scary. :D Well, do listen to them. I rather like the Hold Me Now song. Very catchy!! Here are the lyrics to that song.
    He started the day with a mood and a shake.
    He was finally arranged.
    And someone said with a cold,
    hard chest, “You’re a mess.”
    He woke up at nights.He thought he was twice.
    He was moving away cause everyone thinks that it goes away with age.
    Hold me now.
    Don’t start shaking.
    You keep me safe.
    Don’t ever think you’re the only one when times are tough in your new age.
    You better be cool at the time.
    He’s walking along with his soul in his lungs.
    Ya stare at him long you can find a new song.
    Everyone thinks they’ve got a new phrase.
    But you’re still miles away.
    You’re still miles away. I said, “You’re still miles away.”
    Hold me now.
    Don’t start shaking.
    You keep me safe.
    Don’t ever think you’re the only one when times are tough in your new age.

  2. Also, I've added more webcomics to the list. Yeah, I love webcomics!! Anyway, amongst them are:

  3. Oh yeah, just remembered one more thing to show y'all. This one's a music video. Metal band konon. It's just.. too aborable and cute to be hardcore. Look out for their syncronised head banging. Amon Amarth - The pursuit of vikings

3 Comments:

Blogger me_yasmin said...

gahh!! scary hippies!!! have mercy on me!!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

yeah.. i know. scary eh? scary at how they could be so happy...... are they on drugs???

9:05 PM  
Blogger me_yasmin said...

drugs? possible...hippies are known to smoke pot.but lets not accuse them of that since we dont know them personally...hardy har har...

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home