Saturday, November 26, 2005

the cliff

Today, Wani, Jimmy, Azie, Helmy, Aaron, Mark, and I all went to the cliff. All of us except Wani have never been there before this. Left my house at 4pm to go pick Mark up from his place. Halfway there, I realised that I had forgotten my driving license. Opps. So I had to let Marky drive. Hahaha. Sian dier....


My slave driver. Opps, I meant my driving slave. Hiak hiak hiak.

Aaron was sitting in the back with his guitar.



Wani drove super fast so that we could get to the place a.s.a.p. *shakes head* Oh yes, Jimmy, Helmy, Azie, and Wani were all in one car. Wani's car if you gotta know. While Mark, Aaron, and I were all in another car. Mine, if you gotta know again. Drove at almost 140 km/h. Tsk tsk. Hahaha. Not all the way though. There's still trafic to consider. Anyways, we reached the place in about 20 minutes after meeting up with them at Esplanade.


Here's Jimmy singing praises that we made it to the cliff alive.


Wani brought one of her ducks along to the cliff cos it told her that it wanted to see the place as well. I guessed it was just jealous that Wani's been to that place several times already without bringing it along. But if the duck said it just wanted to see the cliff then so be it. (That duck is in denial)


So this is it.

Sorry if it turns out to be like an anticlimax. Haha. I just wish I had a better camera so that I can show you guys what the place actually looks like. Anyways, yes, the cliff was overlooking the ocean and there was a cool breeze blowing. Cool. =)


Wani's duck was happy to be out.


This is what it looked like looking down.

Then everyone started breaking up into couples. Adeh.



But then again, so did I. Teehee.


Sunnies Ad take #1


Sunnies Ad take #2

Just pity my brother. All he had to layan was the acoustic guitar. :P

Mark and I found a way down to the beach! When we got there, everyone was just looking around and wondering if there was a way to get down. Alas. No such luck. It was 5.45pm when Mark and I went down there by ourselves just to see if we could actually get down there. Cos Mark found this little gravel road that lead downhill and we followed it on foot. And yups, we found a way to get down! Unfortunately, it was quite late, and the tide was coming in so we did not dare to venture much further on the beach. Plus, the sand at that place was quicksand. Yups, seriously. Was wondering if I would ever come across quicksand in my life!



On our way back to the hill after turning back from the beach, my slipper broke. *cry* So then Mark gave me his slippers to wear whilst he walked back uphill barefooted. I'm... quite amazed actually.. that he actually did that. *shakes head* The place was seriously rocky. Filled with sharp stones and stuff. At the top of the hill, I gave him back his slippers. Pity him. Then after that he had to just carry me around the place just to get around. Hahaha. Damn embarassing. Cos my friends just had to see me like that. *blush*



Mark, Aaron, and I stuck around long enough too see the sun starting to set. Whilst the others stayed back awhile more. That was because I had already promised my mom that I would get back by 6pm. Hahahaha. You should have guessed by now that that did not happen.



Cyuh peeps.

----------------------------------------

Edited: 27th November 2005.

Wait! One more pic. Teehee.


The lost superheroes/supermodels.

Alright, cyuh!! ;)

11 Comments:

Blogger SomeBaL said...

Wah! so womantic! Where is it situated... i would like to got there one day... looks like a really nice place to take photos as a group or couple...

2:20 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Siden said...

hahaha...so fast u post abt the trip to cliff hey... well,,it was the great moment for particular couple..i guess that was their first date..ehem..lol...

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute....how sweet~

3:42 AM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Lucky us...this time not much traffic to get there...eeee Wade...!!! I forgot that u had a pic of him facing da sky.....:P and heh sayang eh...nobody actually brought a camera...only phones camera....i kinda brought mine...but takda batt...only bought da batt after the cliff trip...:P

Sombal: Kim can show u the way since she now know where it is...err kim..u do kan?

12:56 PM  
Blogger me_yasmin said...

wooo!! nice pics! *jeles*

2:33 PM  
Blogger Gothmazie said...

wow! dats fast.. hehe.. nice pic la Kim. kantoi. 1 of d pic. ada 2 "antu" kat belakang. kwang kwang kwang. :p. n so romantic. Next time llagik la oh Kim. haha!!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Nisa said...

omg! those are beautiful pics! where is this cliff? i want to go there too!

it looks breathtaking.... the light, the sea, the sky... wow...

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeeetttttttt..

6:58 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

somebal: it's past esplanade, past Ocean Seafood Restaurant. Way far out. It is a nice place. Just to hang out. And chill. =) Not many ppl there too. In fact, there was no one there when we were there. A few ppl did come by, but they didn't stay long. It's a really nice secluded area. No coverage for digi users though. :P

jimmy: which couple? Aaron and the guitar ka? kakakaa.

anonymous (both): yes, very. ;)

waniduckie: Ah! so that was his name! Wade! Couldn't recall. So I kept calling him Wani's duck. Hahaha. yeah, i remember where it is. hehehee.. so yeah, i might.

me_yasmin: it would've been nicer if i had a digicam....... *hint hint*

aziemazie: hehehe. ;) wonder who, kan?

lil butterfly: man.. now i'm wondering if i shud've blogged about it. hahahaa. afterward too many ppl go there too. :P lol. not that i don't want you going there! you shud. it's relaxing.

10:26 PM  
Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

Eh~~ u guys should thank me for promoting tat place :P hahaha.. nice kan? told u so.. romantic kan? told u so again :P hahahahah..

Kim : OMG!! ur wearing that penguin shirt~~ waqas is on it!` hehehe. :P

8:56 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

kim: you never told me that! lol.... aduh.... you totally ruined that shirt for me..... adeh adeh deh deh deh. ure the one who showed wani the place huh? :P

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home