Wednesday, December 07, 2005

did you notice?

As you all should be able to tell by now, I changed my blog template! Finally eh? Heheheh.. after using the same old template for such a long long time. This one was made in honour of Christmas. =)

I find it a tiny bit too sterile cos everything's just too white. But that's okay! I'm just dreaming about a White Christmas. Heheheh. I'm so corny I crack myself up. Anyways! So, I'm gonna try make another one soon and hopefully I'll have it up in time for the New Year.

See yuh.

4 Comments:

Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Yup.. first thing I notice.. most obviously...

Nice.. like before.. simple... but nice.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

why, thank you tiang. kekekeh.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

I need to change my blog layout too. Can't find the time to do it. Even though I am supposed to be on a holiday. shucks. Nice and simple by the way. I am so getting sick of the green on mine. Too green!

1:01 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

jillian: it was almost a year before i finally changed my template. haha. and i'm not even on my hols yet. :-/ i kinda got distracted from my work and started editing my template instead. ah man.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home