Thursday, March 16, 2006

emily is sick

I'm so sick it's not even funny.

And my arse currently hurts so much I'm about ready to saw myself in half. I think it's cos I've been lying too much, resting and what not.

Been down with the flu, I think. And a fever and stuff. Coughing, sneezing, headaches. Urgh. Hate.

Hahahaha.. you can tell how often I get sick cos I'm so not used to all this misery.

I even took a shower one morning and was all like, ow! ow! cos the water on my skin equalled pain and then towelling off the water was equal to even more pain. So this morning, I decided to skip the shower.

I also was not used to being so friggin cold even under two sheets of blankets with long sleeves and long pants on. The air-con wasn't even turned on and the windows were closed. Yeah, I was trying to warm up.. didn't work. :P

My skin was also so super sensitive to everything I touched. Aduh.. I can't even stand being online long cos my arse hurts that much. So, I think I shall leave now. Tata.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oww.... poor niece.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

just so you know, i'm back and hitting the showers again. nyeh~ >:P

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home