Sunday, May 14, 2006

journey to bandar

Seems like ages since I last updated, eh? No worries! I got excuse.

Lazy! Hahahahahaha. Nah.. just haven't had anything to blog about lately. But now I do. =)

Last Wednesday (10/05/06), I went up to BSB (Bandar Seri Begawan) to pick my grandma up from the airport there as she was flying back from New Zealand. Ah. Brunei's a boring place. So, I'm just gonna be posting a lot of pictures instead. Hee.

Anyways, went up together with my family and cousin, Greg, eventhough he had a fractured foot. Eh eleh.. The journey up by car took about... 2 hours? I forgot what time we left.. and what time we arrived. I know we left after noon and arrived there when it was still in the afternoon. Damn.. my memory so damn lihai, no?


Someone in the car farted.. I guess my brother either did it.. or he's got some weird fetish for breathing someone else's fart very deeply.

My grandma was only due to arrive at 6pm so we first went to The Mall for lunch.



Where we went to Dome for a late lunch.

Where I had Spaghetti Carbonara, which sucked, btw. So don't order that if you ever go there. Also had some Potato Wedges which was supposed to come with some sour sauce but remained elusive throughout the entire meal.


Andy did not finish her meal. So Aaron and I took one of her heart shaped nuggets, tore it in half, and made it emo.


Just so you know, I did not enjoy my meal. (The waitress was standing right behind me when I took this shot)

After that, we went around the mall, just checking things out.


The mall.

We found out that the new wing has been completed.


New wing.

Where there was this one shop which sold handphones, gadgets, gaming consoles, games, and figurines.


I want this.. and that.. and that.. and that.. and that!!

Where my sister bought herself a gameboy game.

After awhile, we left to go to the airport cos dad wanted to check out a golf shop.




What?? That elevator was pretty..

Mistake leaving that early. Or so I think cos the Brunei airport, uh, sucked. Too many friggin stairs!! Urgh. Hahaha. Plus, we were left with so much time to spare. It was my first time there, actually. Was kinda expecting something more.. and not that much stairs. Seriously.. gawd. I've been out walking all day. Having to walk up all those stairs was torture.


The Brunei airport is boring.


It's still boring even from a different angle.

Well, at least there was this one rather amusing signage which kept me amused.. for a bit.


Whoa.. they have different rooms for people to eat in. XD

After checking out the golf shop as well as a sports shop, I hung around the airport for a bit before going back to the car where I decided to sleep. Hee! It was a hot, humid day.. I bet I stank to high heavens. Hehehe.

After napping, found out that my grandma's flight had landed but the passengers were all held up. Which meant them only being able to get out of the airport an HOUR after they arrived. In the meantime, I got to camwhore. Oh joy.




But gave up soon after cos it was too hot to keep on trying to look nice.

So my grandma only got out at 7pm. We had no choice but to have dinner at the airport cos immigration closes at 10pm and it would at most take 3 hours to get to the border. So we had their sucky airport food and left at 7.30pm. Isyk. Stupid airport. So once again, I did not get to enjoy my meal.

Meh.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoho..kesiannya the whole day didnt enjoy the meal...
wei...aku ingat dpt juak nangga gamba granny kawu..sikda pun...

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha! aiya, so terrible wann meh?

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ive seen all the pics u took =p

can we be camwhore partners? i know we can be real good at it =D

10:08 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

doly: sorry.. i think i didn't take anymore pics cos i got too tired to take anymore pics cos it was that hot.. plus, i dun think it's appropriate to post up pics of my family. or those who dunno about my blog. XD since when was i ever this righteous?

pinknerd: i think the hot weather really spoilt my mood, actually. oh, and the airport food was THAT bad. *shakes head*

stef: ok, sure. XD

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whee~~~
*runs to kim's house, knocks on kim's door, enters kim's room, camwhoring with kim all day long*

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brunei sucks try walking up god knows how many stairs in crutches siao...further more the bloody handicap parking is ath the bottom and you have to climb stairs to get the actual airport....so retarded....*sob*

1:05 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

traumecalptraum: heeee. sian you. but cos of you, we didn't get to eat inside dome. hmph. yeseh.. this is how we treat cacat ppl these days. ^_^

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait... i may be laggin here...
but what happen to lame cousin??
btw, evil cousin who's damn bored at perth here

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sob sob...no thx to the cousin in perthi broketh my leg..during ns..sucks...well nonetheless getting the cast off i guess this friday..so i wont be cacat and my special traetment will be over....lol..so yeah..what to do...

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home