Friday, April 21, 2006

i can't believe i'm letting myself go through this again

Mark just cheered me up. Loads. *hugs self* (cos sadly, there's not one here to hug)

Just got off the phone with him. Told him about something that was upsetting me.

I feel sorry about making him no longer sleepy though. Cos he was sleepy right before he called me and was only calling to say goodnight. But I guess he made the mistake of asking me how I was doing.

So I told him that I didn't have too great a day because of something that shall remain confidential.

So he went, "Why did you have to tell me this.. now I won't be able to get to bed. Cos now I'm all upset. Your fault lah."

"Why are you all upset then?"

"Cos you're upset so now I'm upset. And I hate it when people make you upset."

I'm falling..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh. You know what? One thing I like about your blog (which is why I keep coming back cos I'm addicted!) is that it's so.. naturally beautiful.

I want mark :( Hahahaha!:D take care!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

willow: *wags finger*

pinknerd: thanks for saying that. although i feel that's a really huge compliment.

sorry, mark's mine. lol! besides, by being with him, i'm protecting other gals from being in a uh.. not very conventional relationship. :D

freak: that you are. that's why me frens you. ahahahahahahaha!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Willow said...

kim: what??? *innocent n confused look*

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home