Wednesday, April 19, 2006

this entry is filled with slangs

Don't worry. Eventhough I've written a whole friggin long entry on one of my exs doesn't mean I love Mark any less. You should know that if you read the whole entry properly anyways. Hehe.

Speaking of which, my poor baby is going through a bit of a mid-life crisis. And he's only 22. -_-"

Who knows my boyfriend was so in demand. Hee. I'm not at liberty to say what's going on. It's his deal and I have no right to blab it all out here.

Anyways, he's coming back this weekend! Yay. Peace out.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im jealous...... ;-)

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marky marky! You guys are too cute together. :) :) :)

3:17 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

jawing: jealous? what have you got to be jealous about, eh? :P stop pretending.

pinknerd: lol. i really have no idea why you said that. especially since i've never really gone into detail what my relationship's like. and yeah, i guess we're cute. if you can get over the fact that we're very odd together. hahaha.

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dun bliv u spelt my name wrong! its Jiaren, not JiaRen...i hate it when pppl spell my name liddat...*hmmph*

12:25 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Jiaren: oh geee..... fineee. it's Jiaren now. Bleh. Cos isn't ur name like, Jia Ren? Or are they really together? :-/

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im jealous that mark is gonna be spending some time with his gf tis weekend... and im stuck here where i cant go back to spend some time with my gf...... sigh......

9:28 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Jawing: sigh! things didn't turn out right. so no need for jealousy this weekend. =)

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home