Sunday, April 09, 2006

kl trip - part 2

Click here for KL Trip - Part 1. (Click on pictures to enlarge them)



Seriously, every single picture I've ever seen of the KLCC Petronas Twin Towers does not do any justice as to how gorgeous the building really is. But I think mine does. Hahaha. Okay, I'm kidding. Not about my picture not being good enough though. I really do think I took a great shot of this building. But sure, there are others out there who have also taken very nice pictures of the Twin Towers.. So those of you out there who's taken pics of/with this building before.... iboh marah, ya, but you gotta admit that I rock.

It was a semi cloudy day when I took this shot. And I only managed to take three pictures of the building cos my mom was rushing to go to Suria KLCC, a shopping complex located right at the foot of the Petronas Twin Towers. So I basically took those shots while walking. Snap snap snap, okay run! Why the rush? We only had about half an hour to shop there before my uncle would be picking us up. Ever watched that really old game show, Shop Till You Drop? Hehe.



After they picked us up, we all went straight to my other aunt's (Ann Ee) apartment in KL. Where we all had Christmas lunch. Laksa, roast lamb, roasted pork knuckles (we brought it up with us), and popiah. A lot a lot of food. Guess how much laksa my aunt made? Five friggin' pots! PS. We're all such a very colourful family, don't you think? Oh, and in the picture, I forgot to name my little sister, Andy. Only after I finished editing the pic did I notice someone missing. Ahahahaha. What kinda sister am I? Well, it's only cos her face was not shown and out of sight, out of mind? :P

After that we all went back to Seremban where it was the adults' turn to rest so the kids had to make dinner. Guess what we made? Spaghetti!! And *ahem* our spaghetti really was the bomb. I think it was the first dinner we all had together where we all actually finished all the food.



Yay! No leftovers. After cleaning up, I went upstairs just to hang in my aunt's bedroom together with my bro, cousin, sister, and aunt. What for? I was bored. So I started playing around with my cousin's toy dog and my camera. Hence:












Anyways, the day after that, my Kuku Chris, aunty Mitch, Aaron, Greg, and Amber all went back to Singapore cos my uncle had to get back to work and my brother and cousin just followed them down cos they can. Plus, they didn't want to go back to Miri so soon. I miss Amberleigh in all her snuggly glory.

Anyway, soon after they left, the rest of us got into my uncle's car and headed up to KL, again. Since my other uncle has left for Singapore, that left us with only one car. Yups, it was time for us to all turn into sardines. Fantastic.



Anyways, we all managed to survive till we arrived at our destination, which is Midvalley Megamall where I was just so lucky as to be picked. Picked for what? Pick pocketted. Bye bye, my sweet mobile. =( It was nothing that special, really. Just a Nokia 3220 but in any case, it was reliable and I was still contented with it. Funny how the day before it was stolen I was just thinking to myself, I don't need a new phone. I can dial out with this one. It doesn't give me any problems, it works and it's reliable. I don't need one that can take better pictures or play music. This one's just fine. =) Then.... jeng jeng jeng.... STOLEN! So stupid. Curse that bloody bastard.

After that, my mood to shop had been depleted. I even refused to try on any more clothes. I was so sad and upset. I almost cried. Why can't other people just respect other people's property and if they had wanted stuff like that, earn it for themselves instead of taking the easy way out and stealing? But I'm not worried.. I know they're gonna get what they deserve in the end.

I was so heartbroken that my aunt dragged me to MNG to buy me a new bag. Which cost my mom 300 ringgit. So smart right, my aunt? She's the one who brought me to go shop and she gets me to ask my mom to pay for it. Felt better after that if not for a little bout of guilt. I won't be human if I didn't feel guilty. I mean, losing my hp and then buying something pretty expensive right after?



And what luck I had to lose my hp the day before I was gonna leave KL. Thus, me not having a chance to buy a new handphone. Bleh. But it was bittersweet. I missed home. I missed someone back home. :P

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..and I am Stranger. Hehehe. Yeap, yeap *nods head* I've linked you at my page a long, long time ago. Hope you don't mind :D Anyway, that aside. You always come kl wor? I see the twin towers all the time, so blegh already.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

*veins start popping up on forehead* i know that nick... i KNOW it. but from where?? geez, you're mean not to leave a link. :P

.
.
.
.

then i recalled you having said that you were in some way related to fie. i remember now. you're from his tagboard, right??

eheheheh. i found you through google. confirmed the fact that you're the right person when i saw a link to my site there. i like the way you write. though i sorta admit i was expecting something more.... hmm... rough? since you've warned me before how controversial your blog was.

funny how your blog never showed up on Technorati.

anyways, nope. i very RARELY get to travel to kl. that's why i'm so sakai. heheheh.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting........
so did u get a new fon?

12:14 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

uh. nopes.. i'm using one of those old nokia phones that we had still lying around the house. the one with a blue screen and i think that's about the most facinating thing about it. :P

3:09 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Woah so many updates....nyehh....

Eee andy looks like hantu...

Nice...

Pics....

The one with u leaning on d wall with a dog kan...looks like ure doing sumthing with the dog n kena caught in action....sempat pose sexy lagi tuh..

Hahahaha! Wani sot. :P

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home