Wednesday, April 05, 2006

theory time

Maybe it's lame to admit to watching American Idol but heck. It's become a habit to watch it everytime it's in season. Well, like it or not, I'm here to blab about Lisa Tucker's recent departure from the show.

I do believe the reason why she was voted out despite the fact of her being a fantastic singer is because of her hairstyle. No, I'm serious. When she first joined American Idol she had nice, long, curly hair which made her look interesting and fun to be around.

And I'm sure that it was cos of her hair that people voted for her. It was only when she changed her hairstyle that she started slipping into the bottom three. Straight hair is boring. It didn't fit her, it made her look old and dull. At least the curls made her seem like an interesting and fun person.

PS. This was a serious post.

:P

6 Comments:

Blogger Kore Woolf said...

Hi, that's my first comment on your blog, hehe. Well, here, in Spain, we have a programme like "American Idol". It is called "OperaciĆ³n Triunfo". I think that the type of hair that anyone have is not a reason for put the person off the show. I think that the things that really matter, are if the person is good doing some things. Vote a person of how he/she has the hair is, im my opinion, a bit stupid.

Well, as I said before, that comment is only an opinion. Thanks for your time. I must leave. See you. Kore. XD

11:53 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

lol. i know it's ridiculous. but think about it. it does make some sense. the way you present yourself to others may affect, subconciously, how others think of you or remember you. in her case, she wasn't remembered. which caused her to lose out on votes and thus, getting kicked out of the show. =)

12:03 AM  
Blogger Kore Woolf said...

You're right. I haven't thought in that point before(I don't like so much these programs). lol

Well, another thig, but different of that essay. The name I use is pronounced like /k/+/o/+/r/+/e/, with these phonemes. The final 'e' is not like /i/, is like /e/.

And as you told me to learn some phrases form Spanish, here you are some of them:

*cool---->guay /guai/; es genial /es jeniAl/
*be right back---->vuelvo enseguida /buelbo ensegidA/
*lol---->XD (I think that you know that before)
*what a pity---->es una pena /es unA penA/

I will put more on my blog on a near future, hehe. See you. ;P

12:45 AM  
Blogger Willow said...

now that uve mentioned it....hmmm....

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curly hair got her votes? Man, this can't be serious....

8:07 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

hey, it could happen you know.

maybe it already did with this one.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home