Monday, March 27, 2006

kl trip - part 1

Update update... Someone's been asking me to update but I don't know what of. I have a million and zero things to say all at the same time. So, was just sitting in the car just now, thinking thinking thinking, what to do? Well, here you go. My KL vacation photos! Hahahahahahahahaha.
(You can click on the pictures to enlarge them)

Remember the time I went to Singapore and visited Orchard Road? Well, after my stay in Sinagpore, my cousins and I hopped on a train and travelled up to Seremban. We arrived in Seremban around noon. That's us, waiting by the side of the road, for our uncle and my dad to pick us up. Yes, it was so damn hot!



This is my aunt Janet. We'd be taking over her home while we're there. Muahaha.
Btw, her home was so decorated with Christmas things, Santas, and all that, it was like, "Wow, Janet Ee.. gila ka you?" when we entered her home.



Presenting to you, my newest cousin, Amberleigh! This was also my first time meeting her. Oh gush... she's so adorable! And so light!! Carry carry, snuggle snuggle. She came up from Singapore together with her mom, dad, my other aunt, and my mom, who all didn't want to take the train and made us ride the train instead cos we couldn't all fit into one car. Meanies! But at least we got to ride first class. Hehehe.



I should mention that Amberleigh looks like she's worried all the time. Wow.. so young and already so stressed out. This was just me messing around with her. Mimicking her moves. Hehe.



On our first day there, we all played softball in my aunt's backyard. Such fun.



Amber's first bath there was outdoors. Haha.. she might want to kill me later for posting this up online but that won't be for a couple for years. ;)



This is my brother's gila-crazy-siaw-ass-you're-on-your-own-here tea party.



Siaw, kan? And this is my cousin Greg. Might as well introduce y'all to the family, right? Haha. Don't worry, that's not all the family I have. Although.. (insert fat jokes here). Heh heh.



Dinner on the first night. We had roast lamb, roast ham, potatoes, some special soup, baked beans. Mmmmm... *starts dreaming about food*



Since we were all staying at Seremban, not KL, we all had to drive up there if we wanted to go there. Well, duh. We had to take two cars (both full) just to get there. This is me, camwhoring. Hehee. See how fat my face got over the holidays?? Anyways, we were all on our way to 1-Utama, the largest shopping mall in Malaysia.



When we arrived there, we all had breakfast at some of the cafes there. Some of us opted for spicy food (laksa) for breakfast whilst the rest of us ate at some nyonya styled cafe. After that, we all split up to explore the place ourselves. We all had fun.. messing around.. taking loads of random pictures like...



We also just hung about exploring as many stores as possible..



Where we ended up wasting a lot of the salepeople's time..



We even became models.



Then we spotted this rather intriguing sign..



And that's about most of the pictures we took before I fell sick. Yups, I got food poisoning! Most likely from the breakfast. Cos I know I didn't enjoy my breakfast, the place where we went to sucked. The food wasn't any good, but I have this habit of finishing my food cos I don't like wasting food, so yeah.. I ate everything I ordered.

Wow.. should've seen me. I was ducking into every single bathroom in the place, throwing up everything I've ever eaten. It's a good thing we didn't have to pay an entry fee for the bathrooms.. There was once though, where I didn't quite make it to a bathroom.. since the place was so huge.. that I ended up puking into a garbage can near a couple of escalators. I could hear the people going by me saying, "Oh, ew." and things of the sort.

No, I couldn't even care less about them. I was in pain, remember? I also didn't want to tell the adults.. cos I didn't want to ruin everybody else's day.. plus, it was only about half an hour or an hour till the time we're all supposed to meet up.. Okay okay.. I know I should've just called them up.. but I wasn't thinking straight. I was in too much pain.

As we were all getting into the cars in the parking lot, my mom leaned over to me and whispered, "It's not something you did with a guy, is it?" cos it wasn't comfirmed yet that I had food poisoning.. but it couldn't be more obvious.. I mean, I practically puked up the whole of Manhattan.. but of course, she didn't know that, cos she hasn't been with me. It took a lot out of me to answer her.. it went something like this.. *groan* "..... no." *groan*

After that, we all headed back home, to Seremban. Halfway along the way though, my aunt decided that I should go to a hospital instead cos I was being really sick in the car. Walking was such a huge burden, walking into the hospital was torture. I collapsed into the waiting room benches where I was immediately ushered into the emergency room.

The doctor I got was seriously weird. She kept fidgeting. I wonder now if she had fleas or something. She kept pushing up her glasses, adjusting her skirt, flipping her hair, making sure that her shirt was dust free or something... even whilst on the hospital bed, I only just stared at her. Anyways, she told me I got food poisoning. Obviously. I hate pills. I like needles. You do the math. ;) I opted to get an injection instead of pills. Hahaha. They asked me if I wanted it inserted through my hand or through my butt. They said that it would hurt less through the butt but it would be more effective through the hand. I fear not that thing you call pain! Geez, I was in enough pain already. It was bullshit about it hurting anyways. It didn't.

Too bad I was in too much pain to actually take pictures of me being sick/getting the jab/suffering. Cos it would've been cool. Hehe. Later that night, I stayed home whilst the rest of them went out to have dinner. Crabs. And I missed it! Grrrr. By the next morning, I was well enough to be walking around. I love needles~ Hehehehe. So effective. But I still wasn't able to eat properly. I totally lost my appetite. Only had porridge.

At noon, we went to Jusco at Seremban 2.



Such a cute picture of my dad and my sister, don't you think? Hehehe. I was still weak and sluggish when I went out, so after choosing a couple of clothes to buy, my mom made me go sit down outside. =(



Another very cute and artistic pic of a father with his daughter.

Later that afternoon, we all got ready for a Christmas dinner party that my aunt was gonna have. I was still recovering so I didn't have to do much. Teehee.



My cousin was the chef for the night. Teehee. Oh yeah, my uncle Luke, who's my aunt Janet's husband, makes his own homemade beer. Just so you know.



And sadly, I couldn't eat all the food there.



But still happy to be attacked by zombies.



We took the opportunity to also celebrate Greg's be-earlied birthday.



The next morning, everyone got up and ready to go out for some Bak Kut Teh!! Before that, forgive my narcissism.



The BKT session, from left to right is Greg, Aunt Jenny, Aunt Janet, little sis, Andy, and Uncle Luke.



Oh yeah! That day was also Christmas Eve. So later in the evening we all got dressed up and ready to go over to KL for Christmas Mass as well as to pay a visit to Uncle Luke's family for Christmas Eve dinner.



Later that night, it was raining heavily, and at the church, I ran into Constance, my friend from back in secondary school! What a coincidence. Met her together with her whole family. They were all there on holiday too. Hehe. This picture was taken after mass. Such a sweet picture of mother and daughter.



After mass, we headed to Uncle Luke's mother's new house for Christmas eve dinner. Yay food!



We all got back home at about 2am on Christmas morning. Time to open up our presents!! I think this pic is a really sweet picture.. that one spot at the back there is lighted up by another camera which produces this really great effect, almost like a spotlight on it's subjects. =)



Well, we all stayed up and exhanged gifts, except for Amberleigh, of course, who was sound asleep upstairs. Poor baby. Oh well, she wouldn't have understood what was going on anyway. It was pretty obvious as soon as the sun came up and when she woke up that she didn't. Cos she ended up eating the wrapping paper instead. Hahaha. It's okay, she's forgiven. It's only her first Christmas. She'd get the hang of things soon enough.



Later for lunch, we had pork knuckles. Oh yummmmm!!! This time, I got pics!





That's it for now. This entry's gotten too long and it seems like I have to make this a 2 part thing. Stay tuned, folks!

8 Comments:

Blogger Willow said...

hell lotsa pics =p

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice christmas....... i only had roast lamb...... no shopping.. sigh........

10:20 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

willow: yeah, i know.. that's why i decided to stop. or else it would've gotten too overwhelming.

jawing: i thought you had a pretty nice christmas too.. celebrating it with friends and your family being so supporting of celebrating it together with you too. =) so don't sigh..

10:38 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

You could go join that new Hot Legs contest. :P

9:31 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

jillian: there's a Hot Legs contest?? Where do i sign up??? Ahahaha.. gawd. kidding, kay. i'm too shy for that kinda thing.. i rarely even show my legs out to public. most of the time, they're hidden behind a pair of jeans. :P even on hot hot days. haha.

zahid: can't you also explode with uh... the opposite of vagina anyway? come? in what way? ~__~

9:35 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Hahaha eyeeer kim u made me think...hahahah! Nevermind...:PP

My hari raya pics belum post lagi..wakakaka!

Got one pic with amber looking at the cam kan..so cute!! Like blur-terkejut kinda face.

Kesian u always kena food poisoning...

Im hungry...

Nyeh..

1:16 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

waniduckie: hmmmm... i made you think of what??? hmmmm... now i'm viewing all my pics in a different light and wondering which one of it made you think dirty things again. :P :P :P

Hahaha.. that pic, aaron took.. i also terkejut but managed to smile in time. chewah. ;)

and hey, that's the first time ever in my life that i got food poisoning and it was sooo bad, ok? i haven't gotten it a second time yet, and i hope i won't have to ever again. unless for some strange reason i do.. which, i don't think will ever happen. PS! Kim's the one yg slalu kena food poisoning. you got the wrong kim this time.

waseh. i write so much bullcrap. hahahahaha. want some to eat? :D

12:53 AM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

when u asked him "come in what way..." heh heh heh...:P

Uhh i think ill pass...had enuf of bullcraps today thank u...^_^

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home