Sunday, April 16, 2006

getting back with friendster

After the many months of ignoring and stubbornly refusing to log into friendster, I logged in.

GASP!!

I don't quite remember why I stopped using friendster except maybe I was too busy to ever check it. Or it could've been because of the barrage of messages and friends requests that I got every single day. Yeah, the barrage of incoming messages, etc. was really overwhelming. Not to mention a tad bit scary. And up to now, I still have no idea why it happened.

So, it was either that, or I was too depressed. Back when I was still hung over my ex (blah!) I know I couldn't even log into friendster cos I knew that that was where we first met. Uh-huh.. lame, I know. Plus, everytime I logged in, I couldn't help but to check up his friendster profile which only inflicted more hurt after seeing that he's deleted all our pictures and that he's instead put up tonnes of him with other girls. Geram!!

Anyways, lately I've been updating my friendster profile. Or at least, trying to. Not quite done yet. But I'm still avoiding the messages and the friends requests bit. Ha ha. But I've managed to sort through all the testimonials that I didn't get to approve. Deleted some. Yups. And approved a few more. Those that I didn't mind much anyways.

I even managed to conjure up a little GIF image after wondering to myself why all those people tried to add me and who these people were and if I knew them or not. Anyways, yes, I got sidelined to Photoshop, again. And here it is! I mean, what's the point of making all these animated gifs if I'm not gonna share it with everyone else, right?

Sorry cos it might take awhile to load. Bear with me. And forgive my lameness.

Lemurs and Friendster

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I love that little lemur!!!

What are they!!!

So funny... today's word verification is 'kisut'!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

lol. i never get really funny word verification stuff. =( boohoo for me.

actually, i find that little lemur (Mort) really annoying!!

there was this one bit in the movie where King Julius went, "Shut up! You are so annoying!" and Mort goes "Heehee"

Annoying little thing.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home