Monday, May 01, 2006

journal

It's been awhile since I last just blogged about a day's events. Well, today, I overslept. My alarm went off at 8am, the most I could do was roll over and push the button for more time in bed. I have to say.. I didn't have a very good night's sleep. Bad dreams and all. Yups, still having them.

Only woke up when my little sister came knocking on the door declaring that Mark called and wants me to call him back. It was 9.30am. Shit. We were supposed to be already heading over to Brunei then. Trudged down the stairs with heavy feet. I sounded like a big heavy elephant. Picked up the phone and dialled Mark's number and explained what happened with the time. He didn't really need one cos I couldn't help but talk in my sleepy voice. So he knows I overslept.

Sleepily made it to the kitchen and had breakfast (sausages, fried egg, and toast) and a glass of milk. Trudged back upstairs, showered, and made my way back down to call Mark and have him come over so that we could start on our little journey together. That was at 10.30am.

Made my way over to get my passport, opened it to check to see that it hasn't expired but gah! It has. It expired on the 28th of February. Ha ha. Couldn't call Mark (who was on his way over) to tell him that my passport had expired so just waited for him to come. When he pulled up in my driveway, I ran up to him and got into the car with him asking, "Is that it??" cos I got in only wearing slippers, without my hp, without my bag, without anything. Except the clothes I had on, geniuses. *rolls eyes*

Then broke the news. No passport. Expired liaw. Sad. So, no choice, he had to go up to Brunei alone. So he left, bringing with him a mental shopping list, some of mom's Brunei dollars, and goodbye hugs and kisses.

Went swimming today together with my little sister, and my cousin at KGM (Kelab Golf Miri or Miri Golf Club). Wah! Nice. I don't remember the last time I went swimming. That felt so good. I wanna go again. Although my legs are so very aching at the moment from all that swimming. It was so nice to go swimming there also cos not many people use the pool. Most people go there for golf. Like, duh.

Then went to Imperial with my mom, aunt, brother Aaron, cousin Grace, and little sister Andy. Aaron went to make his passport pictures, my mom went to get her hair done, aunt went supermarket shopping, I didn't know what to do. Was only tagging along. Hah. So went to eat, again. Hahaha. I just ate at KGM just about... an hour ago? Had kuay tiaw and some fried chicken wings. Then whilst at Imperial, ate again. Had spaghetti carbonara at Dave's Deli. Bleh.

Went home not too long after. Found out that Mark's already back in Miri cos the ice-cream that I got him to buy from Brunei was found in the freezer. Thanks, baby. XD Helped mom cook dinner.. spaghetti again! I keep eating nia. So, had spaghetti again for dinner. I don't think it's even been 2 hours since my last meal. Hahaha.

No wonder Mark says I'm getting fat. Eeeeeeeee-vil!!!!

So there, I'm still alive. =)

Love,
Fatso.

PS. Happy Belated birthday shoutout to Wani who has turned the big too-oh! Shockers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i never realised brunei's so damn near to where you're staying... you can drive there from sarawak, eh? hahaha. interesting, interesting :D

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home