Friday, June 02, 2006

gawai wishes from kuching

I'm in Kuching and I'm typing this out on the hotel computer where they're charging me 10 ringgit an hour to use the pc. So I have to make this quick.

First of all, Happy Gawai to everyone. Hope you're all having fun getting drunk on tuak and all. :P

Secondly, I really wanna come home. I don't feel like myself here. I feel like I'm living a double life. It's not right. Do you believe in karma? I do. And I believe that a lot of bad things are gonna start happening to me very soon.

I hope you're all happy and glad and merry and not sad. (Was trying to rhyme, very lame of me to do so)

Know what, maybe the next time I come here, I'll bring Mark. I need someone around who will keep me grounded. I do believe now that I can so totally be a horrible person if I wanted to. I could be very self-destructive. I am capable of all that. At least, here, I am. Here, where there isn't anyone to keep me in check. Where there is no one I feel I could talk to.

Why.. because I feel like I've been cut off from the world. From my friends. And put someplace where temptation stays lurking in every corner. These are just thoughts. Here I am myself by day.. at night, I'm a completely different person.

I think this is the first time in a very long while that I've been so emotionally honest in my blog.

I'm tired. I'm starting to hate myself.

I'm not tired as in sleepy kinda tired.. I can't be anymore. My sleeping pattern's been so messed up ever since I got here. I'm too awake. I don't know what else to do. I don't want to go back to doing what I've been doing the past few nights here. It's not right. I don't like it. It's not me.

Actually.. no.. wait.. yes, what I did is not right.

Maybe I gotta just go lie down and quit being so emo. I'll explain later when I'm not so.. emo. But maybe by the time I've calmed down, I probably won't feel like talking about it anymore.

It's almost been an hour. Later then, aye? =)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's frustrating isn't it when certain people can be extremely self-absorbed for all the wrong reasons and you just don't understand why? It's like they continue believing something vague because it makes them feel secure.

I know you know your truth so don't feel defeated. They're just a bunch of sheeps that'll jump off a cliff together :D

Cute, but pretty darn stupid ;)

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh so ure in kch now...sayang u change ur mind abt goin to rwmf...but i still think u have enough time to study(u can actually start this mth u know =p).

how come u still have exams in july?! i thought it's only in june...

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kim.

you din tell me you were going to kch.

i now curse you.

from this point onwards, everytime you drink milo your ass will be so itchy u kanot tahan have to buy durian to scratch ur butt.

thank you.

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pats head*

Cheer up ^^

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home