Wednesday, June 14, 2006

the raccoons are getting lazy

Look at what I drew today!



Isn't it just so cute?! Mark and I were just talking on the phone about raccoons harassing people with tasers the other night and how we should probably draw them. Cos I dunno... no one really draws raccoons which makes raccoons really deprived creatures.

Anyways, it was a really quick sketch done by ink and then scanned into the computer and coloured using photoshop. Very simple baby stuff. Wanted to try do the lining using photoshop but I just lost the patience because it didn't come out as I wanted it to.

Mark was saying that we should probably start up our own t-shirt design company so that we can have this kinda stuff printed out on shirts and sell them to people. But I don't think anyone would like a shirt with raccoons on them because raccoons are ugly.

And evil.

Eeeeeeh, no, wait. MY drawings are ugly, and Mark's just evil.

I don't like raccoons much. They're scary. Just like the one with the taser above.

Lol. And I just learnt that taser is spelt with an 'S' and not a 'Z'. Haha. Silly me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would buy those T-shirts with the above picture silk-screened on the front.

Better yet, can I have it for free?

Cheers lub

12:22 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

i need to find out what this silk screening this is all about first. i'm still clueless as to what it is, how it's done, and how it makes pictures turn out.

yeseh.. as if i'm so serious about selling you the t-shirt. hahahaha. nah, i'm just curious. i need to know what that is!

free? sure, as long as you manage to pull in some customers for me. *nudge nudge* ;)

11:56 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

I'd buy the shirt. It's so cute!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home