Friday, June 09, 2006

blogging hiatus

I've lost the drive to blog!!

I'm back from Kuching. I'll blog about that trip next time.

Guess what! Today.. I talked to my shampoo boy!! Wait a sec.. does the term "shampoo boy" mean anything bad? Oh well.

Well, you see.. everytime I go to get my hair washed at a nearby hair saloon, I would always get this one guy who would shampoo my hair. And it's always by this guy. I dunno if it's cos he's the only one who does all the shampooing around there but hey, I'm not complaining.

Anyways, back to what I was saying, today we talked. Amazing. In between my bad malay, and his bad english, we made small talk. Cool. Never talked to him before. Not that I got a crush on him or whatever. But it's just that I've always felt slightly uncomfortable with the fact that neither of us really said anything. Or was it just me who never said anything and just nodded and stuff? Hehe.

Yes, my dear friends, I'm still as shy as ever. It took me this long (months) just to attempt to keep a conversation going. Yay me.

I don't know what's gotten into me. I don't know why I suddenly feel like I've run out of things to blog about. Right now, I'm just blogging out of boredom. I've run out of things to do. Oh no, I'm just trying to entertain myself.

Truth be told, although I've lost the will to actually blog, I've been writing here in the offline world. Doing things old school by writing in my notebooks my thoughts, my experiences, feelings. It felt good. Honestly, being able to write things out as they happen.. I don't get to do that if I'm left to make a mental note to myself that I should blog about it. Cos then I'll only just forget about it. Or get lazy. Haha.

But! I'm just here to say that my blog's not dead. Let's just say that it's on hiatus right now.

But... I have to say... blogging right now... blogging again... might just revive it sooner than I thought. =)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm off my hiatus. I'm finally updating.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Kore Woolf said...

You update your blog more times thant I do with mine. Today, I have updated it. The entry is in Spanish. But if you want to try to understand it... hehehe.

8:45 AM  
Blogger me_yasmin said...

blogging hiatus? aww...how do you expect your readers to survive like that, eh? oh well...good luck, anyway ;)

1:16 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

i think my hiatus is now broken... :P

so readers, do not fret. for i am back.


hahaahhahaa. dream on. what readers, eh? ;)

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home