Monday, June 12, 2006

if i'm gonna break my hiatus

... I may as well make sure that it's been smashed into a million pieces.

Which also reminds me that my brother broke a plate today. XD

And since I mentioned my brother.. I'll just mention something that he mentioned today. He said that I should probably start producing apple pies for whales to eat.
(I mentioned the word mention 3! No, 4.... 5! 5 times.)


I love the ninja's apple pies.

In other words, in case you can't watch the video I linked to and posted up, the all powerful and wise ninja of AskaNinja.com was explaining what podcasting was. Basically, he said that podcasting was like a factory which produces apple pies to feed whales. :-/ Cos whales swim in pods. Ahahahahaha.

I love that ninja.

Anyways, back to what I was saying.. oh yeah, my brother said that I should start podcasting after I was telling him and my cousin another one of my bizarre dreams. He said I should cos my dreams are always so weird and I'm lucky enough to remember them, at times. My cousin said that my dreams always sound like novels. Haha. In the sense that there's a story, I guess.

But my dreams are really weird and random, I have to say. They seem to be more bizarre than those normal dreams that other people have. But maybe that's only cos most people don't remember their dreams. Hehe. I used to not be able to remember my dreams as soon as I got up too but lately, I've been having really disturbing dreams, which I guess helps me remember them.

Yes yes, problems sleeping. Another reason why I'm depressed.
Lack of sleep = emotionally and physically drained = lethargy attacks = depressing.

But if I started podcasting..
  1. I would seem to be blogging for fame, no? And I don't want to be blogging for fame. For I am not. If not, I would've long done something better for this blog and all the entries I write would be written only to please. But if fame was acquired in an unintentional way, then it's alright. I just don't want to seem to be advertising myself.
  2. Everyone would get to hear my very weird voice. Well, I think it's weird. Not just weird, I find my own voice really annoying. I even made Mark hang up and call me again the other day cos there was something wrong with the line which made me able to hear my own voice as well as his. Gawd, I'm so annoying.
  3. I talk funny too. Not only do I have a weird voice, I talk weird with an odd accent. It gets especially bad if I started speaking something other than english.
  4. No one really wants to hear it, do they?
  5. I'm no good at storytelling.
But I would really like to have a way to record my dreams.. and podcasting does sound really interesting.. It would be nice to recall again what dreams I've dreamt. Hehe. I'm still very much a dreamer, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home