Monday, January 31, 2005

what should happen now?

Urgh!! I'm now the family chauffeur. -_-" Every weekday have to go and pick up siblings from school... I already don't really like driving as it is. Unless I'm allowed to speed. >:) Hahaha. Duh.. who wouldn't like that, eh? But unfortunately, thanks to traffic jams, my concience and sympathy for my passengers, I don't. My grandma came down from Singapore on Saturday, the 29th. And now that my she's is here.. I've got one more customer to chauffeur for since my mom doesn't allow her to use the car anymore cos she's getting old... and cos they've changed the roads around here... don't want my grandma ending up lost or getting into an accident and what not especially not when she's not insured. Either that or cos my mom wants to keep me busy. Not wanting me to be on the pc or having any time to myself at all. Grrr... I won't be suprised if that's the whole reason behind her wanting me to drive instead of my grandma.

Yesterday, on Sunday, went to watch the annual Miri Orchestra and Choir Society (MOCS) concert at the auditorium at Pustaka Miri. I didn't know what to expect. Went there with Aaron, Greg, and Daniel. I actually didn't expect any kids around, you know. It being an orchestra kinda thing and all. Only expected old people, like adults around. Haha. Didn't expect any teenagers like our group around either. Well, I was wrong about the little kids. There were still loads there. The teenagers thing though, I was right. There weren't anyone else around our age around. None in the audience, at least. Only maybe on stage. Some of my relatives were performing. I didn't know that they were involved in it. Haha. My uncles, Desmond and Jonah were singing in the choir and my other little uncle, Lionel was in the orchestra, playing the trumpet.

There was this little girl and her mother who were sitting in front of me. Her head was full of the softest cutest curls ever. And her voice was so adorable. All throughout the concert, she kept asking her mother what was going on in that cute voice of hers. Her mom kept going 'shhh...' at her but she kept asking anyway. I probably paid more attention to that little girl than the people playing on stage. The most adorable thing about her was that she was so small but so smart, so curious, so inquisitive. Her mother tried as best she could to answer all her questions and was very patient with her. I could tell her mom was proud to have a daughter like her. Everytime the audience applauded for the performers on stage.. that little girl would clap her hands excitedly over her head. So cute! Anyways, during one performance with a violinist and a pianist only, the G string from the violinist's violin had come off. After that performance, the little girl's mother had turned around to ask us "That violinist's G-string came off, didn't it?" and then she just realised what she had said and went "Opps.. G-string.. Haha." with a sheepish grin on her face. Even her mother is just so adorable.

Yesterday also marked 5 months of me and Rafie being together. Yesterday was also the first time I tried leaving him. Why? It's not that I want to.. but sometimes I just feel like I'm being selfish cos there must be some other girl out there who deserves him more than me and then I'm just holding him back from meeting her sooner by being with him. Plus, I just couldn't take me upsetting him all the time. I couldn't take how my heart feels everytime I do something wrong. I feel like one day, it's just gonna stop beating from all this hurt and I'm just gonna die and he won't know about it. I couldn't take him doubting me all the time either but maybe this isn't something I should mention here. Not so much anyway? Heh.. anyway, we're still together.. but I don't know what's gonna happen from here now on.. He says he's not gonna leave.. but I kinda doubt that.. I just can't believe him when he says that. Not right now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home