Sunday, March 06, 2005

drunk people are funny, aye?



Just got back from doing my hair. Hehe. Dyed it brown. =) Oooh.. it's so soft and straight now. Swish swish! Hahaha. It won't last long though. I can never keep my hair as nice as this. Been out all day. Yawn! Nothing really interesting about it really except that I may now be taking violin lessons. Haha. Wonder how that's gonna go. Gonna be doing it at the same place where Andy's doing her piano lessons. Her first lesson was today. And she still haven't stopped playing the piano back home ever since she got here. Probably gonna be taking them on Monday afternoons since I don't have any classes on Monday.

Was gonna put up a new post yesterday but then something happened and all that I wrote went kapoof! gone. How annoying. Well, Rafie's spending the weekend at Damai Resort. So I decided that rather than staying at home and moping around, I should try to get out of the house more, get distracted, and try not to be so miserable. Why am I miserable? Well, I haven't really been talking to Rafie much lately... what with him being busy most of the time now what with finals coming up and all those assignments. And everytime we did talk, we would end up fighting. So yeah.. it's been a pretty miserable week. I've lost whatever appetite I ever had for food. Been forcing myself to eat just for the sake of eating. Even then, the food would seem tasteless. And then I'll just get really nauseous and I just want to throw up everything I just ate. That's not good, is it? :P

Anyway, we all went to Brunei at 11am yesterday. I only found out that we were all going to Brunei when I woke up that morning. Then I was debating with myself over whether I should go or not. In the end, I decided that I should try and get myself out of this miserable state and just go. Try some shopping therapy. See what that's all about. See whether it works. Unfortunately though, I didn't buy anything while I was there. All I bought were kebabs and a can of drink. Heh. Could say that I also brought everyone else's mood down with mine. What with that dark cloud hanging over me the whole time I was there. I practically glared at everyone that looked my way. >:)

Anyway, we all got back from Brunei at about 4pm. Then I decided at last minute to go for that O-nite (Orientation Night) that they were gonna have at the beach later that night. At least, I thought it was gonna be only at night. Cos right after I got back from Brunei, I fell asleep on the couch only to be rudely awakened by Wani on the phone telling me to get ready cos she would be coming to pick me up in 20 minutes. Why? Cos she just found out that the thing actually started at 4.30pm. -_-" Quickly washed my face and changed clothes and off I went. We went to drop Philla and Kingsley over at LV (Lutong Villa) before heading to Piasau Boat Club, where O-nite was held this year. When Wani and I arrived at PBC, we headed towards the beach where we walked barefoot on the sand. Something I haven't done in a long time.

At 6.30pm, we all headed back to the restaurant where Wani and I sat at a table in a corner. Hah. How anti-social of us. :P Anyway, at first we were joined by a group of 4 people. 2 guys and 2 girls. We only found out two of their names, Eddie and Annabelle. The other 2 were too busy paying attention to what was going on in the front. They soon left us though, for some last minute rehearsals. After which when they returned, sat at a different table. Wani and I were abandoned. When the speeches were going on though, 3 chinese guys joined us and sat with us at our table. Never found out any of their names. They were all too busy talking amongst themselves in Chinese. Soon, it was time for the buffet. Finally!! Haha. So Wani and I got up to go get some grub. When we returned to our table, 2 indian guys were sitting there. So.. what the heck. We were there first anyway so we sat there. A nepali guy joined the rest of us soon after. Only can remember one of their names though.. one of the indian guys, Tony. Why only one? Cos the other two had names that were too hard to pronounce and remember. Which made Wani and I feel really guilty.

Foreign dudes are funny. Especially when they start trying to use the 'lah' slang. Hahaha!! Cos they would start using it after each and every sentence. Which was funny really since Wani and I didn't say 'lah' at all that night. Not around them anyway. All of us at that table were really a bunch of wallflowers. We wouldn't dance. We wouldn't participate. Well, Wani, Tony, and I wouldn't anyway. Since the nepali kept whistling for the performances, and the other indian dude actually asked Wani and I to dance. Which we refused. Haha. I can't dance!! He kept saying "Don't worry. I'll teach you once we get up there" and I'll just shake my head and say no. Haha. JB took some pictures of Wani and I. His band (I think) were performing too on that night. He kept complaining about how boring it was. Kinda true. But I thought.. oh well.. at least it's better than me staying home, moping about. Like what I've been doing all week.

Doesn't mean that I didn't miss Rafie at all though.. still missed him. But at least I had someting that distracted me from.. I don't know. Crying? Haha. Then today, woke up late. Heh.. then went out with mom, Jenny Ee, Grace, and Andy to her first music lesson. So that I could go check out the violin lessons too. Went to SF Coffee for a bit. Sent Andy back home, then Jenny Ee dropped my mom and I to the hair salon where I had my hair done. Wanted to dye it red actually.. then decided at last minute to dye it brown instead. Hehe.. I think 2 of the hairdressers there were guys.. Sure, they had boobs.. But they were TALL and they had faces like guys. They also had butts like guys. Cos they were.. not as round as the ladies. Hahaha!! And man.. one of them had really long hair. Longer than mine. Silky too. Hehe. =)

Rafie's gonna be home late tonight, again. Sigh. Oh well, he's got work to do. I can't just tell him not to do it. I don't want him to fail. I still miss him loads though.

7 Comments:

Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

I think 2 of the hairdressers there were guys.. Sure, they had boobs.. But they were TALL and they had faces like guys. They also had butts like guys. Cos they were.. not as round as the ladies. Hahaha!! <-- woa kim.. u take into sooooooo much details ka~ wah.. is tat wad u hv been learning in school?? MAN with BOOBS?? LoL jkjk..

10:36 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

well, they did. have boobs. sorta. couldn't really see. cos i couldn't stare at their fronts *ahem* long enough. afraid they'll slap me later. Hahaha!!

11:45 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

hey the gurl kinda looks like you!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

who? me? wahh.. really? i'll take that as a compliment. lol. actually, that IS me. believe it or not. :D

11:21 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

jk. ^_^

2:22 PM  
Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

wad gurl? the she male? cannot be~ huh!? blur~~~

10:51 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

ahh?? you can't see the pic i posted up ka?

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home