Saturday, August 06, 2005

this road is forked


You guys are the bomb. We rock. =)


The tragedy of the position we all got ourselves into is definitely quite unfortunate. It's amazing how close you can get to people in a matter of just a few days. I cherish and hold you both close and dear to me. Never did it even cross my mind that something like this would happen.

Tiang, you've been such a great friend.. all those late nights you stayed up with me.. making sure I went to bed first.. you never had to do that, yet you still did.. I owe you a lot.. you have always been there to listen and to give advice.. always the optimist. Although, I must admit.. you being so cheery makes me just want to shoot myself at times. (Ps. You should eat more, my Tepung Friend) Yes, thank you, Tiang, for taking care of me. It's always nice talking to you. I will always care for you. You can count on me too. =)

Roger, also always the optimist.. when both you and Tiang are being so cheery, I just want to shoot myself more. =) Seriously, sometimes I wonder if the both of you are on drugs. Hmm.. oh yes, you're tall enough. Quit complaining. Lokek! Kedekut! Seriously, dude. 3 ringgit to a friend also have to think so much. Likes to tease, likes to have fun, a lot. Rarely get to see his quieter, more serious and mature side. Hmm.. or do you not have one? Wait.. I did see it, once. When we had a talk in your car. I'm sorry for I must have disappointed you.. my results came out horrible.. you helped as much as you could.. but it still wasn't enough. Seriously, I was so scared taking that test just because I was afraid of disappointing you. =(

I'm sorry to have hurt you both, though unintentionally.. Please don't take this entry personally if you find it offensive. I did not write this to offend anyone.

I love you both. I'm hoping that no matter what happens, we'll still stay friends.. I really have fun when I'm with the both of you..

This was just a weird entry to write. I don't even know if I should publish it. But hey.. life at the moment is bad enough and I've been through worse (as of yet) so, what have I got to lose?

4 Comments:

Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Indeed... we rock...







Love you too..

2:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Kim, No, u did not disappoint me. I know u have tried your best. I've tried to help as much as i can, or maybe it's not enough :p

No worries k, life will still go on

10:57 AM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

what did you expect.. you were teaching her in the car... most likely at night... only for a short while...

isn't it?

haha....

Yo, Roger.. Time to get more optimistic.... Then maybe it'll slowly rub on her, huh? *nudge nudge*

6:51 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

enough of the optimisticness. It's killing me.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home