Sunday, July 17, 2005

relentless


Me and my bro, being retarded. =)

R E L - E N T - L E S S!!

Haha. Just got back from the Relentless Concert that was at this SIB church at the top of Canada Hill. Some people from KL came all the way to Miri to perform. =) They were alright.




Ah. They made me cry. Jahat. I hate it when people pray over me. I hate it when people show they care. Hate it. Okay, this was what happened.. we were all sitting on the floor.. listening to a talk from some guy from KL. Oh yeah, his name was Daniel.. Anyways, after his talk (which was great, btw) he made us all close our eyes.. and said that if any of us wanted to be prayed over, if we've gone through some bad times.. if we think we need it.. we should raise our hands.. then someone would come by and pray over you.



The others did, I didn't. Cos.. I don't know.. ego lah.. Heh. Then after that, we all stood up. The ones that had raised their hands had these counsellors by their side. Each person had one cousellor each. Fuyoh. That's a lot of people altogether. Then suddenly someone just came up to me and put her arms around my shoulder. I was like "Ah???" Heheh. And she starts praying over me. And that's when I started tearring up. Oh gosh. How embarassing. I was actually cursing myself under my breath.. like, Kim, you are so pathetic. Why the hell are you crying?? Stop crying!!! But yeah, couldn't help it. Boo.

It's just that.. she was praying over me.. telling God.. She is beautiful.. Forgive her, lord.. God loves you, you know that, right? God will always forgive you.. etc etc etc.. What was going on in my head.. No, I'm not.. I'm a sinner.. I've done so many bad things.. I'm not worthy of God's love nor His forgiveness.. and yeah.. cried. Boo hoo. So damn pathetic. Sigh.

Anyways, enough of that. My aunty Esther was there too. =) She's actually younger than me. But yeah, she's my aunt. Haha! She always complains that she feels so old whenever Aaron and I call her aunty. Muahaha. Even more reason to keep calling her that, eh? :P


Me and Aunty Esther!! Nice pic, eh? :D

Also took some rather dumb pictures with my friend, Mr. Darren Simunyi. Lol.





This next picture is just funny. Because it looks like Greg is taking a bite out of Nadine's head! Geez, as if he doesn't eat enough already.



Kekekeh. Oh yeah, Free 2 Be concert next month!! And altered frequency would also be coming here to perform!! Coolness.


Hehehe.. They're Malaysian. Yes. *grin* Love them. Although I've only heard about three of their songs. Hehe.. Go here to download some of their songs. And you should. They're great.

And with that, I bid you all, a very good night. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home