Saturday, July 02, 2005

bee as a busy

I guess I would be going for the Curtin Camp thing. I hope I won't have to stay overnight... I've always been able to find an excuse for not having to stay overnight. Muahahaa.. I'm so evil. I made everyone else at camp jealous. Anyways, Cultural Night is gonna be on Tuesday (12th July, 2005). Cultural Night shouldn't even be called Cultural Night because it's name is kinda ironic.. because it won't be at night. It's gonna be from 5pm till 7pm. Should be called Cultural Evening instead! Hehe.

This is what happened yesterday. We all had our Moral Studies lecture. Lecture finished early so that Mr Abel can come in and brief us on what would be going down on Cultural Night. Anyways, when Mr Abel came in, there were these 2 camera people following him from behind. What lah!! Why are they following him around like that? Don't tell me he's got his own reality TV show now. Scary. My friend, McKinley, and I, who were team leaders of the only groups doing dance got interviewed by Mr Abel. Wahh.. like celebs leh.. with the camera focusing on us and all. Muahahaha.. Stupid stupid. This is how our chat went later that night:

McK: lolZ
McK: we were on camera!!!!
McK: omgggggg
Me: OMG!!!
Me: HAHAHAHAA
McK: loooolZZZZZzz
Me: keke

Memang sakai la we both! Anyways, I'm gonna be MC'ing for Cultural Night. Aaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! I'm no good at impromptu. I think. Although, I must say. Most of the time whenever I have a presentation for school, it's usually done impromptu. Haha. But.. I'm not funny. I'm not interesting! I'm boring!! I'm not the kinda person that people wanna hear from/look at. Boo.

Anyways, Mr Abel wants to train us first. He says he's gonna train us on the 6th and the 7th and then he wants us to be mentors for the Curtin Camp because he thinks it would be good exposure. *faints* The Curtin Camp would be on the 8th, 9th, and the 10th. Which is from Friday till Sunday. Hopefully, I would not have to stay over... Heheh.. *nervous* I'm scared of people.

Mr Abel said that he wanted to have a word with all the MCs after he's finished explaining about the Cultural Night thing. So, yeah, we all gathered at one corner of the lecture theatre and he was telling us what he wants of us. What he wants us to wear, how he wants us to act. Etc etc etc. And he was like, and if I managed to spot talent in one of you guys, you guys could go far. Lalalaa. I don't know. He started telling us about Kimmy, one of the engineering students, that he had put in an advert or something for Curtin, and the people over in Semenanjung saw the video and they offered Kimmy to come audition for them. And she did. Just on the day before yesterday. And she got the part! ;) Congrats, Kimmy!! Haha. Maybe she's gonna go on to be a movie star/tv star now. Hahaha. Well, all the best to her. ;)

There would be 5 of us MC'ing that night.. Wisdom, Melanie, Pamela, Hiew, and I. Abel wanted all of us to wear traditional garb.. but since I was gonna be performing as well. He just said, "Okay, you can just be modern day girl then." And I was like.. -_-" Hahaha. Oh well. Kim!! I think I may have to borrow your skirt again. Hik hik!! Fuyohhhh... so busy now.

Dahla.. I have to find more dancers!! Train them to jive in just.. hmmmm.... 2 weeks?!?!! Ah, crap. Tambah gik the assignments and tests I'm gonna have. Plus, the MC training and the Curtin Camp. Then the rehearsal on Monday and then Cultural Night on tuesday!! *_*

I'm 19 today. Hurrah for me. My last year as a teenager. =) I didn't really make to make it such a big deal this year. Maybe just cos I'm tired. Haha. I just want to chill out this year. Sorry guys.. no party this time. No more throwing flour on me. :P No throwing me into the Curtin lake. Muahaha. You guys can't get me!~ Na na nana na na! Anyways, this is my latest picture. Just taken few days ago. See the necklace? That's the one Rafie gave me. =) Hurm.. he's the only one who has not wished me a happy birthday... =( Oh well.. I guess he's just busy or something.. Haven't heard from him in the past few days either.. Doesn't reply my smses, doesn't pick up my calls, doesn't reply me on MSN.. I've no idea where he's disappeared off to.. Oh well, like I said, I didn't want my birthday to be such a big deal this year. So, it's fine. =) He doesn't need to wish me a happy birthday.. all I really want to hear him say is that he loves me.

6 Comments:

Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

OH....yea i met kimmy last friday n she was like all...I GOT THE PART! I GOT THE PART! OMG! Hahaha...i heard the word audition and the word act comin out from her mouth n cudnt tell what was going on...so now i know....kekekeke! Oh n happy belated bday....^_^

11:36 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

uhh.. heheh.. thanks guys. :P or gals. whatever your preferred sex may be.

9:16 PM  
Blogger 大孩子.Cherry said...

Oi,..being 19 years old is not old la... hahaha..and i'm still 18 years old.. =P

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gurl u r fine ,nice ....i like ur pics ............they r vry vry beautiful..................!!!!!!!!!!!111

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gurl u r fine ,nice ....i like ur pics ............they r vry vry beautiful..................!!!!!!!!!!!111

8:02 PM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

So that's the story behind the necklace... hehe!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home