Monday, June 27, 2005

my dream last night

Last night, I dreamt that I had died.

It was weird.. I remember voluntarily sacrificing myself for others.. I remember telling God that I would like to sacrifice myself for others.. then I remember praying as I was brought up to heaven that my family and friends would lead happy lives.. that they won't be miserable, ever.

There was this bright white light coming from above me.. and there were clouds all around me as I was being lead up.. I remember looking down through the clouds.. seeing everyone so happy..

I didn't mind that they weren't sad that I was gone at all.. cos they were happy, at least.. and also cos I felt happy again.. something I haven't felt in such a long time.. and I felt at peace with myself..

Although I was leaving everyone and everything I knew behind, I didn't mind.. cos I looked forward to starting everything over again. A fresh new canvas of life.

Then I woke up.. and I'm still here on earth. I'm still alive. I didn't die after all. I felt sad.

2 Comments:

Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

OKay dats juz creepy....

7:48 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

lol.. i didn't think so. that might've been the first time i dreamt that i had died and felt happy about it. :P

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home