Wednesday, June 22, 2005

why we're all repeaters


"Kim Crazy" Oooohhh!! Definitely. Heheheh!!

T
hese pictures were all taken yesterday during my Physics lecture and it clearly shows the reason as to why my friends and I are a couple of damned repeaters. Haha! My friend, Derek, partner-in-retardedness (I'm such a retard, I'm lame. Muahaha.) got bored that he started taking out everything I had in my pencil case and started spelling "Kim Crazy" out on the table.

You can tell how much of a retard he really is because even his 'Z' is backwards. Haha. Btw, this is Derek.


Derek is a retard too.

Teehee. Another thing I realised from their moment of insanity is that I have so much junk in my pencil case!!!! Hahaha. What's more.. there were several pieces of screws that I have picked up off the floor from the campus classrooms. I have the potential of growing up to be a successful baglady!! Nice to know that I actually got that kind of job security. *grin* Hahaha.


All my junk. *grins*

No, I'm not about to get rid of them anytime soon. *rolls eyes* We all sat at the last row at the back of the class. The rest of the class was actually quiet and they paid attention. Something I really must try doing sometime!


The rest of the class. Faithfully paying attention.

Whilst us special kids at the back were playing around with pens, screws, and our camera phones. -_-" That actually sounded dirty for some reason...




Wani creates art sculptures


First, she gathers all the screws she needs. >.<


Places them in their correct orders..


Places a few finishing touches..


And voila!! Artwork!


Here's another that she has prepared earlier that you can also copy!!




Yes, this was one heck waste of space and once again, not worth reading nor of your time. A complete turnaround from the previous entry though, don't you think?

Here's to another crap entry. ;) You may leave comments later thanking me for wasting your time. *bows*

11 Comments:

Blogger Terence said...

hahahah.. hey! i haf the exact same eraser ;)

6:25 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

the faber castell one? hehehee!! it was stolen, btw.

it actually belongs to someone else to left it behind in class which i wanted to return but kept forgetting till a year passed and so just claimed it as mine. it was still new and in it's plastic cover. i doubt he even remembers losing that eraser. muahaha.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

sempat oso you come check out my blog before school oh.. at 6.25am again. -_-"

keep up the good work!! ;)

9:22 AM  
Blogger me_yasmin said...

you ah...really jobless one during class!! but it's ok...i'm like that sometimes too! >:)can i join you sometimes?? heh heh...

5:35 PM  
Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

wow kim~ u guys cant beat me at wasting time in class~ i should be ur Si-fu~ haha..

8:38 PM  
Blogger Terence said...

hehehehehe.. was it at 6.25??? hmmm.. well i go to skool at 6.30 every morning btw.. one of the many later students muahahahahahah.. hafta rush to class all the time :P

8:52 PM  
Blogger Terence said...

hey! i'm at skool now.. not bad ler.. can go online.. bored to death oledi.. chowz!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

you can go online in school?!??!! do you ALL get to go online in school??

10:02 AM  
Blogger Terence said...

nah.. actually i was at the Bestari lab so.. the teacher din wanna teach so he allowed us to go online lor.. :P

4:39 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Muhuhahahaha! My art....mine! Muhuhahahaha!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

>.< ....

so proud meh?

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home