Monday, June 20, 2005

models

Ahahahaa!! I finally managed to make some animated gifs of my own thanks for XingKai!! Hahaha.. I'm new to Photoshop bah... anyways, wanna see it? Wanna see it?? Hahaha. Of course you do!! Well, here it is.



Muahahaha!! I actually think it's really cute. Or they're really cute. Eeeeee!! At the time, they were both posing on the webcam for me as I was taking screenshots of them. ;) Hahaha. Kawai!!

Hopefully my models (Rafie and his littlest brother) won't get mad at me for publishing their pictures online. Haha. But then again, who cares. I'm sure they would both love the attention. ;)

What do you think of it, eh?

9 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Ahahaha.. can't help but smile and laugh when I see that picture. Haha. So adorable..!!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Terence said...

hahaha.. the pix so cute.. juz a lil less than how cute i am.. muahahaaha.. jk

3:10 PM  
Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

-_-
-_-"
-_-""
-_-"""

blablablablablablablabla

"superman lover"
i'm cute!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

-_-" you all ah.. a bunch of damn prasan ppl. :D

3:13 PM  
Blogger Terence said...

hahaha :P.. cute new profile photo btw..

6:23 PM  
Blogger Terence said...

suddenly the whole blog is cute :P.. juz like me.. oh how sweet.. i mean cute :D

6:24 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

uh...
....
...
..
..
.
.
.
oh gawd. >.<

6:56 PM  
Blogger Nisa said...

Waahhh.. It's Rafiq! Or however they spell his name. He's so adorable! *grin* I miss that kid. Heh.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

lil rafique? Haha.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home