Friday, June 24, 2005

the irony of it all


"Keyboard failure. Strike F1 key to continue, F2 to run setup utility"


Hehe. Took that pic while I was in one of the computer labs on campus. Ironic, isn't it? Anyways, nothing much to say. At least, I don't think.. Oh wait, I know what to say.. I'm SO stressed out!!

So many assignments due.. presentations to do.. I'm DEAD. How am I gonna complete my work?! Got tests coming up. ARGH!!!! Then after foundation, we only get one week off from school before entering degree. -_-" Barely enough time to breathe.

I don't want to be in the engineering stream. So, what am I even doing in it? Haha. Simple. Parents. I guess, before, I also did not really have any direction. So I was not able to decide what courses I wanted to take..

Okay, enough of that. Don't wanna think about it anymore. It's only bringing me down. =(

Here's a song for you all for putting up with all my crap entries lately. Now I feel like I need more music such as this one to listen to. If only I had a voice like hers. That would be so cool. Then I would at least be able to let out my frustrations..

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

But but.. I actually like maths. -_-"

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home