Saturday, June 25, 2005

i am almighty

Muahaha!! I beat Kim at Twister!! Muahahahaa!! The guys that played were the first to quit. Even more muahahahaa!!!

I feel kinda tipsy. I don't know if it's from the drinks I had or from that game of Twister. -_-"

Rafie would kill me if he knew I drank. >:)

But whatever, he's out having fun of his own, and he's not my boyfriend anymore. So, whatever!

And like he says to me everytime I ask him if he misses me too. "Trying not to." Hmm.

Bullshit. He doesn't think of me at all. Just says that to not be so harsh.

What he actually means is "Who are you again?" Cos he's probably out with some other girl at the time.

Ah, he's having a great time without me. Me? His Angel? Hah.

Sometimes, I don't mind.. being hurt. So I would listen and believe and then suffer the consequences of insecurity.

Oh well. I'll explain later when I feel like it.

6 Comments:

Blogger 大孩子.Cherry said...

Poor kim... Like the twins song:" Just let it flow, let it flow, i can't control so i will let flow..." Well,.. cry when is necessary.. I mean.. forget about him and go on with your life.. haha.. i know is hard.. we all know.. but.. gambateh kim! Yo!

10:47 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

wat is gambate....how come everyone is saying that now...*buat muka kesian*

4:23 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

gambate is like... chia you.. or kek you.. or as they say in english... on on! if you get what i mean. haha. something like "don't give up. keep on going"

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you should listen to Cheryl.

Forget about him and move on. Better yet, find someone else to date and go out with, and then rub his face in it too.

He deserves it.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Terence said...

erks.. oops kekantoian telah berlaku.. btw my new blog add is http://terenceleehanyang.blogspot.com/ hehehehe.. changed it again :P

6:47 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

does anyone have any idea how much it hurt reading that...?

there are just no words to describe it.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home