Monday, June 27, 2005

come get me

Oooh.. it's about time that blogger added this feature into it's site. What am I talking about? Well, now we blogsters can finally upload our pictures directly in blogger! Instead of having to use programs such as Hello or ImageShack or Photobucket! :P

Hoorah for us!!

This is a sketch of a Grim Reaper I did on the 16th of June, this year. Haha. Nice?

I just put it up cos I wanted to try uploading a picture using Blogger's new feature, plus, I had also just installed my old scanner again. Finally!! And so was just scanning a few of my old sketches. Haha.

Also, I got into a car accident today. Man.. I felt so bad after that!! Sigh.. I don't even recall how it happened.. Sigh.. the side of the car is dented!! Well, just the right rear door. Mom's gonna send the car to the shops tomorrow. Anyways, enough said. What's done is done. =(

Oh yeah! I changed the font for my blog. Is it better? What do you think? I felt that the other one was kinda boring. *yawn* Hehe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nisa said...

You can draw! Eeek! That's a really good pic of the reaper. Darn. I wish I can draw like that too. :P

P.S: I hit a blue Kancil once. My car was alright. But not the Kancil.. Wahh.. I ran away. :P

12:54 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

wahh.. you're lucky. my mom was IN THE CAR with me when it happened. >.<"

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home