Monday, July 04, 2005

birthday pictures

Okay.. anyways.. Here I am, blogging again. Just trying to make myself feel better, really. Anyways, about that movie, War of the Worlds, which Wani, Greg, and I went to see. Definitely worth watching. Kept me in suspense almost throughout the whole movie. Damn cool. The ending? Nah, I wasn't disappointed in it at all. The only thing I didn't like about the movie was that they didn't show how that boy, Robbie, managed to survive the whole damn thing and get all the way to Boston?! Opps. Spoiler. ;)

Anyways, after the movie, went to Kym's house. Went crazy, took many stupid pictures. Dikira those are my birthday pics lah! I'm posting them up to make up for the past few lame ass entries.


Greg was chewing on Kym's arm. Wahahaha. Cannot tahan lapar.


Uh...


Someone's watching you..


~_~


Me and my cousin, Greg.


Kim^2 - auditioning for Charlie's Angels.


Kym and Kim!! Nice shot. ;)


Kym took The Rock test, and passed!!


Wani and I decided to take The Rock test too. Unfortunately, we failed. =(


... but who's the real devil in this pic?


"Mess with the best, die like the rest"


Pain and Panic! Ahahaha!!!


-Fin-

6 Comments:

Blogger Terence said...

hahaha .. nice pix ;)... yea yea it's 6 26 now AGAIN :P.. good luck in ur physics!!!

6:26 AM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Hahaha even i oso dunno wad to comment on da 2nd pic..

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone swore she'd never wear that top in public.

There are firsts for everything.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

thanks, terence. btw, i'm gonna bomb my physics test. no doubt about it.

fie, that wasn't public. that was like, only at kim's house. i had a sweater on before. it was just hot. so, took it off when i got there.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knwo you're hot. Everyone does.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

fie, you nut. hahaha. you know what i meant!!

and you know ure hot too. bleh. alalaa.. kembang hidung. haha.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home