Friday, September 02, 2005

cloning experiment

When I was born, some doctors took samples of my DNA without the knowledge of me and my family. 12 years later, something was left on our doorstep.

.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.



Hahaha! Sorry, just bullshitting. Very lame, I know.

Earlier this afternoon, my friend was chatting to me online about my sister and I after reading this entry..

Friend: so funny reading ur blog, u bluff her that u're younger rite? hahaha
Me: oh.. yahhh..
Me: that was so long ago :P
Friend: so mean o u
Me: hahaha
Me: now you know
Friend: really look like u meh?




So friend, waddya think? Same or not? Kekekeh.

And I just realised, I just totally embarassed myself by showing you guys some of my manglish skills. Urgh. I'm disgusted.

Anyways, can you tell which one is me? Shouldn't be too hard.

9 Comments:

Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

Haha.. the one on the right of coz~ :P so cute la.. same hair style again.. hehe..

8:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yupes! the one on the right is Kim!!

easy to tell wat :p

9:31 PM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

haha... need I state my answer then?

the smile is so alike... haha!

11:05 PM  
Blogger ALANTSH said...

haha , if this two photo is taken in the same time, i doubt that you two are twins , hahaha

1:51 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Alan: ah? why? don't look the same then? :P

9:59 PM  
Blogger ALANTSH said...

no, look too same la... hehe

10:54 AM  
Blogger ALANTSH said...

due to my six sense, the right one is u and the left one is ur sis becoz, the photo on the right look like an older photo , haha

7:47 AM  
Blogger ALANTSH said...

the opening story is quite interesting oso , hehe

5:55 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

yalah yalah.. you are all smart asses lah.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home