Wednesday, September 28, 2005

geckos, closets, bfs, violins, cures, blogs

Wow. How long has it been since I last blogged? Awww.. poor bloggie.. mommy's here now. *muack muacks* (Eww) Hahaha! Okay. That was seriously gross.

  • I gotta start being nicer to cicaks (geckos).
  • I gotta clean up my closet SOON!!
  • I need a boyfriend. Any takers? (Just kidding)
  • I really should start practising my violin.
  • I have to find a cure for laziness. (And stupidity too, but since I'm stupid, it's unlikely I'll find those cures.)
  • I still haven't blogged about the free2be concert, the Nights of Fire concert, and the LEO Anniversary Dinner. I gotta try get them done. Pfft.
Urgh. I want to blog. But I'm lazy to blog. So all I can come up is this. Pathetic.

5 Comments:

Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Yup.. I recall what you did with that gecko on the windshield... so kesian that little lizard...

I too haven't blog about some things...


-----------------
Reply to you:
All right, Kim.

It was more difficult when you didn't tell me anything.
After you did, it got a lot easier for me.
Next time.. Just tell me, all right?

7:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kim ->"I gotta start being nicer to cicaks (geckos)".

lol, you should. hahaha

And i remember once, in my car, u just turn on my car wiper to 'shoo away' the cicak on the car front screen!! naughty kim. haha :p

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

overall..... it's nice....

just that y shafiq pic is not in...

juz wanna have a comparison between the original and the result ma....

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didnt know that u played the violin????

2:25 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

jawing - uh uh.. *shifty eyed* uh.. suprise? heh heh.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home