Sunday, September 11, 2005

stranger

You know, I'm no one special. I don't write spectacular entries in my blog. I'm not funny. I'm not witty. I'm not sarcastic. I'm not bitchy. I'm not sexy.

So imagine my suprise when a stranger sent me a message saying how much he loved my blog. It's funny really. Cos I still don't see what's so wonderful about it. Hehe.

But yeah, I'm glad someone loves what I do. At least I know I don't have to blog for the satisfaction of others. Like some bloggers do. But you know, that's their choice. I'm just glad that at least, I am able to write for myself and yet have others enjoy my writings.

Haha! He even calls my blog "The Bible". Ya ya. Better not anymore, k? :P That's too much already. Too much to live up to. Haha.

You can read his entry on my blog here. When I found out that he had written about me as well on his blog, I was like, all giddy and giggly and high like a silly little girl. Do silly little girls get high? Anyways...

Do check his blog out too. Personally, I think his entries are better than mine. He's more articulate than I am which is what I wish I could be. But even though his entries are better than mine are, it does not mean you should stop coming here, k?

Hehe.

You're welcome, Stranger.

3 Comments:

Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

kembang hidung KIM~ :P

10:37 PM  
Blogger ALANTSH said...

you seem have a lot of admirer.

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

need not flatter me emily...
i still think ur blog is the best... ;-)
keep it up...

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home