Wednesday, September 07, 2005

redeemer

This post is just to redeem myself from the last seriously embarrasing post. Hah.

Nah. I'm just bored. Just got home from sending everyone home after dance practice at campus. There's gonna be this Curtin Carnival thing that would be going on this coming Sunday. So yeah, we're all practising a modern dance, Hey Mama. Lol. "Hey mama! This that shit that makes you groove mama! Get on the floor and move your booty mama! We the blast mastas, blastin' up the jamma, So shake your bum bumma, c'mon now, mama!" Hahaha. Not the first time we'd be performing that dance though. Cos we already had to do it during the foundation o-week which I did/have/will not blog about. Hopefully, I'll do better. Heheh.

I would also be MCing during the carnival. What's going on? Just the usual.. performances, live bands, food stalls, exhibitions, workshops, games, etc. I think. Heheh.

Sigh.

Wanted to write more. But something came up.. I doubt I really managed to redeem myself. But oh well.


Here, have a laugh at this instead.






Oh my gawd. What a coincidence. Just when I posted this picture in my blog, the song Hit Me Baby One More Time came on on my winamp. No, I don't listen to Britney Spears, okay?? This one is a cover version from Weezer. Lol. Such a laugh riot. Can you imagine? Weezer singing Britney Spears? They sound so retarded.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm, i've been trying to gain weight.

WOnder how i would look like in the 'body' hahahaha

4:27 PM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Your last blog was 'seriously' NOT 'embarrasing'..
it's yet another good post from you.. :P (but seriously true)

Anyway... I also need to gain weight... but just can't...

Kim also need to add some more meat under her skin.. :P

4:54 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

haih... you both also lah! and you guys need it more than i do! since you guys are just about as skinny as i am but taller. walking sticks. :P hahahahaa.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home