Saturday, September 17, 2005

could she be my redeemer?


Come save me and say that you'll be my redeemer..


So, what do you think? Drew it just the other day. On the 15th of September to be exact. Why? Cos of the shitty job I did of the storyboard I did for Wani's cousin, Rozi. Sorry Rozi.

Was of course, unsatisfied by the work I did for Rozi. So yeah, I just had to draw something to redeem myself. Heheh. What to do? I'm just a perfectionist. But only when I feel passionate about something. Cos if not, I'm a lazy lazy lazy lazy girl. *grin* I'm sure a lot of people know that. Heheh.

Just tell me what you think. But you don't have to tell me that you think it's sucky, cos I already know it is. You don't have to tell me that she's got a bloody retarded face, cos I know she does. You don't have to tell me that the shading's all off, cos I know it is. And don't tell me that she's got a body that is out of proportion, cos I know it is too. Don't tell me that her hair is all wrong and could be improved, cos I know that already.

Nah, just kidding. Just say what you want. But I warn you, I'm very sensitive. Especially about things I am passionate about. So what you say may result in me being a sobbing mess and then you'll hear about a suicide in the papers the next day. So choose your words wisely. =)

Ok ok. Just kidding. Just hit me.

16 Comments:

Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

I already told you what I thought of it..

but I'll say it again anyway.

It's a good drawing.
It may not be the greatest artwork in the world.. but at least it sets a good bar for yourself to improve from.
This drawing is pretty, but I'm sure you'll be able to do better on your next one.

=)

1:07 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

i hate you, tiang. =(

*slits wrists*

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

babe, it sux... dun draw at all, go do sum cooking in d kicthen instead... =P~~ ...!!

2:26 AM  
Blogger me_yasmin said...

she look like she tengah merajuk or something, hehe...

u sure u wanna be in engineering when u should be in arts instead?

i'm not just talking about this drawing, i'm talking about your previous ones as well....

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its not exactly great, but it isn't really cacat too...
well, you yourself pretty much already know what's wrong with it

oh, she could use more breastage... :p ... just a suggestion.... tralalala....

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really nice.. i cudnt draw that in a million yrs.. xD

1:17 PM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

*bandages Kim's wrist*

Don't do that. Otherwise you can't draw anymore.

You draw great, Kim.
Don't waste that...

=)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i like the shadding of the pic :)

5:42 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

eddy kk : bluueeekkkk!! sexist. hmph.

me_yasmin : i never said i wanted to be in engineering anyway!! =(

jawing : you know what, i was just waiting for someone to say that. :P

anonymous : thanks! and you never know till you try.

zack_tiang : but if i slit my wrists, then i can draw with the blood! i could make some really gothic painting or something. yeah! and then i could actually say it was done with real blood! *proud* muahaha.

rogu3z : uh.. thanks? i guess? :P

11:25 PM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:39 AM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Umm....
Maybe you should think about doing such an art.... another time...

^_^|||

12:41 AM  
Blogger Without Artistic Restriction said...

well, i like the hair and all.but i like the hair the most

just do something about the chest and the neck. i find her neck a bit too much for her size.

hope to see more of your work in the future.

3:13 AM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Ehem...wad's she doing ah...*grins*

11:12 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

ARainKing : thanks! hey, erm.. aren't you one of the new students here in curtin?

waniduckie : *ahem* and who was the one who came over to my house and calling all my family members dirty minded, hmmmm?? actually, what are you thinking of? ~_~

10:13 AM  
Blogger Without Artistic Restriction said...

yup, new and drowning with assignments and labs everyweek. how did you people survived? aduh~

8:12 PM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Haha! Survive as much as we can... haha...

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home