Friday, June 23, 2006

documented dream #2

YEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Hello doesn't seem to want to work, and cos of that, I can't upload any of my own pictures!! WHY?!

Eh, wait... lemme try something first...

Okay.. it's not working. Probably cos of the connection lately. Grr.

I'm hyper tonight. Don't ask. I'm full of energy. With nothing to waste it on. I guess it kinda explains my longing for the great outdoors.

Ah.. such bliss as I daydreamed about going kayaking in the clear cool pebble filled rivers in Kuching.. hiking up Mount Kinabalu.. island hopping in Sabah and also snorkeling in the clear blue waters with the fishes.. or go 4WD driving in some totally muddy place, getting mud all over the car, as well as self when one has to go out to tie rope to trees or rocks to sometimes help the car out of some really sticky mud. Ahhhh.... that would be so nice. Or maybe going mountain biking? Yeah.. I haven't riden my bike in a long long while. That would've been fantastic.

I miss the outdoors.

I can hear some of you screaming as I said that. Muahahaha.



My Dream Last Night

It was seriously VERY weird. As always.

I started out in the middle of nowhere where there were only rolling hills around me. Guess where I was... Soon Hup Villa! Yeah, like, what the? Out of all the places.. Soon Hup Villa! And more so.. why?! That's really a picture of Soon Hup Villa right there.

Then I got a call on my cell from Nadia, Mimin's sister. Eh? Since when does she ever call me? And she's asking me to tell Derek that she can't make it to see him and she gave me his gaming nick so that I could find him more easily. While I was on the phone, I was thinking like, "How the heck does Nadia know Derek??" Jealous. Lol!

So I went up this dirt path that was up a small hill and I saw people walking up and down that hill dressed like characters from Unreal Tournament. Ah.. that explains the gaming nick. But how am I supposed to find him when they're all covered up in their armour. Oh yes.. the gaming nick!

So in my dream, I thought of pressing on my Enter key which then opened up a message box, and shouted for Derek.

---------------
SHOUT: *derek's_nickname* !! Where are you??!
---------------

Then I see Derek exiting through a portal that's located atop the hill. Then he comes down and greets me, "Kim! What are you doing here??" Then I explain that Nadia can't make it to see him and he's all like, "It's ok. I know." Leaving me wondering what kinda relationship these two are having. Hmmmm.

In real life, I doubt they even know each other.. so yeah, in my dream, (since I can't tell the difference from my dreams and reality) I'm mighty confused. We walked down to the bottom of the hill where we met up with Mimin.

Now we're all at an outdoor public pool. Derek, Mimin, and me. And we're all standing under one of those diving platforms under the shade, taking pictures of ourselves. Yeah... we still got enough time to camwhore in my dream. Haha.

Then I'm in a school. Not like one of the schools here where when we exit our classrooms we're all outside, under the sun, if there was no walkway provided. But I'm in one of those american high schools, with hallways and stairs and several floors. I'm in some girl's dorm room. I think she's my friend. This school is pretty dim.. it's a bit scary. My "friend" gets up and walks out of her room into the hallway. I follow her. She then enters another room. The room in which we entered looks big. It had a dirty yellow carpet on the floor. My friend goes to sit down on one of the chairs. The place looked like a waiting area.


After awhile, my friend gets called up. I watched her walk by me and I realised that this place was a massage sorta place. A massage place right here in the school's dormitory?? I noticed that the other girls in this room had children with them.. babies. And that they were the ones massaging the people that came in to see them. They were one of those girls that probably got pregnant as a teenager, so they put them in here, so that the school's name would not be ruined. And then after they've given birth, they continue to stay here working as massage ladies.

Oh, what an awful life. This school is evil! They don't even let these girls out that very door we entered to get in here. Tsk tsk.. Btw, I sat down on the carpet and was playing with one of their babies when it pee'ed on me. Ew.

Now I'm at some hotel with my family. We're all staying in a room together. I suppose we're on holiday here. But I'm alone on a balcony which is accessible to the public. So I was there looking out onto the sea when suddenly Jimmy (the one in a hat in the picture), one of the characters from Yes, Dear comes barging out from the balcony door all in a panic, I turn about around to look at the sea and I see humongous waves coming in to the shore.

A tsunami? "Jimmy" was holding onto the door handle tight and I quickly hung onto him or sorta piggybacked him. Haha. The wave swept into the balcony and for a few seconds we were underwater, when the wave went back out again, I climbed over him and this time, I was the one holding on to the door handle with Jimmy hanging on to my waist, as the water swept over us again. When the wave was swept out, I opened the door, ran into the carpeted hallway to Jimmy's room.

Why his room? Cos he works in that hotel. And cos he works in that hotel, he gets to have watertight doors to his room. Like one of those doors you find on a submarine. So we dash in and he tells me that we could stay there whilst the tsunami is still going on. It's safe in his room cos even the windows he had were many inches thick.

I could see that his place was not very well kept. He tells me it's cos his wife is off with the kids visiting the grandmother. How long have they been gone? Only since this morning. Dude.

My family piles through the door after a few minutes together with Jimmy's wife and kids. So we spent pretty much a day or two together with them. It was ok. The place was pretty big. With bedrooms and bathrooms and a kitchen and a dining room and a living room and a tv room. Not bad...

-End of Dream-

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

piggyback huh. *glomp glomp* =p

hyper dream for a hyper girl.
weird how u could remember the details of ur dreams. i couldnt, even if i knew what my dream was abt.

1:42 PM  
Blogger ~ d o L y ~ said...

haha..
kim..
i think maybe u need to go to those bomoh or pawang or watever we called them..and ask them wat does ur dream mean..hahha...
its really a hyper dream...
lompat sini lompat sana..tiba2 ada character baru..

:P

2:06 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

urgh.. sometimes a nice sweet normal dream would be nice. instead of one where i'm running around all the time.

i think i usually wake up still feeling tired. and that's why i lie in bed for a "tiny" bit longer after i stop dreaming. lol.

hahaha.. doly, that'd be cool if someone could analyze my dreams for me. :P

hehe. ;)

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When a young girl like yourself has dreams of Unreal Tournament characters, that can only mean one thing...

You are just so uberly cool! =D

/me slaps the nerd in me for saying that.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

anonymous: rofl! in a backwards kinda sense, you're telling me that i'm a nerd, aren't you? hahaha. that's ok. i'm proud to be one. and SO SHOULD YOU! :D

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, seriously!

I really thought that it was cool that you dreamt of UT characters! LOL! I'm the nerd here! Not you! For there can only be one nerd that's nerdier than the other! =D Then again, we are all nerds...Much to the disgust of many that care not to admit such short comings. =/

To provide some backstory, I loved playing Classic UT and to hear that a young girl like yourself dreaming of characters of such is so...weird...yet honestly...pretty cool...as I've said before. =D So please do dream up much weirder stuff, ok? Love your blog and even when you think you sound boring, I honestly think that it is still pretty fun to read what you thought up.

Do keep it up! =)

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home